OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Jojo’s Favorite Time Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Hard approval on the title.

I'm starting my WR watches. All of Ruggs, Reagor, and Shenault are going to murder the Combine. It's out there that Reagor ran 4.29 and Shenault was sub 4.4 in prep. We know Reagor will crush the jumps due to his track history. Every time I think this class can't get better, it does anyway.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

I'm starting my WR watches. All of Ruggs, Reagor, and Shenault are going to murder the Combine. It's out there that Reagor ran 4.29 and Shenault was sub 4.4 in prep. We know Reagor will crush the jumps due to his track history. Every time I think this class can't get better, it does anyway.
So we want Ruggs to fall to us don't we

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

I did a mock where I got Laviska and Reagor. Then I didn't care about be rest and went with what I thought was BPA. Suffice to say that we won't get those two come April.

Last edited:
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

I don’t think there’s a market for a third football league in America so I ultimately do think that will be the downfall here.

But at least they’re starting off better than the last time & the AAF. They obviously have to do gimmicks to stick out to a degree but at least it’s not like last time when they went heavy with wrestling like gimmicks.

Reactions: BigToe

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

I don’t think there’s a market for a third football league in America so I ultimately do think that will be the downfall here.

But at least they’re starting off better than the last time & the AAF. They obviously have to do gimmicks to stick out to a degree but at least it’s not like last time when they went heavy with wrestling like gimmicks.

This should have been the default, but it's Rovell. Look at the difference in size of the cities where each league had teams. These locations aren't exactly Birmingham and San Antonio.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This should have been the default, but it's Rovell. Look at the difference in size of the cities where each league had teams. These locations aren't exactly Birmingham and San Antonio.

Yeah it helps when you have a billionaire investor (Vince is a billionaire right? Has to be close if not).

The AAF was on like what CBS Sports & during the summer too? Was it even on the main the CBS channel? I can’t remember.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I actually enjoyed the XFL today. I thought 2nd game by Fox was better produced but first game was good also. Good plays, good catches, nice hits. Was nice

Reactions: BrindamoursNose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->