OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I have mixed feelings about this.

Me too. I am happy, because anyone else would be better and being better makes it harder for the ****ing Stillers ... but I am going to miss thinking of the Vietnamese city of Hue every time I see his name and laughing at myself and at the Vietnam War, because we have so few chances to laugh at the Vietnam War.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Haley gone too.

Who is calling the plays?

tenor.gif

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Dude made it to 40 games with only winning 3 of them. That’s impressive in today’s sports climate.

Marvin Lewis has been the head coach of the Bengals since W's first term in office, since NASA still had a space shuttle program, since before SARS was a thing, and BEFORE Dave Chappelle had a show. And hes never won a playoff game in that time, and has missed the playoffs more than hes made in that time.

THAT is impressive. He must have some serious dirt on Cincinatti's ownership

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Marvin Lewis has been the head coach of the Bengals since W's first term in office, since NASA still had a space shuttle program, since before SARS was a thing, and BEFORE Dave Chappelle had a show. And hes never won a playoff game in that time, and has missed the playoffs more than hes made in that time.

THAT is impressive. He must have some serious dirt on Cincinatti's ownership

Their owner Mike Brown is notoriously cheap, that’s only reason he’s lasted so long.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Hefty price for a rental that is probably on par with Ertz, no?

Minus one being a TE and the other a WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad