OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
I may have to mute this game for the next 18 minutes until "Bachelor in Paradise" starts. ESPN can't even get the play-by-play announcer right. They eat all the dicks.
lol i'm watching the spanish announcers on espn 2. much less distracting, with less babble and useless information. easier to ignore if you only understand every 5th word they speak.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
"Coach of Colorado" :laugh: Glorious.

On a side note, I wish you guys could experience the internet speeds I am pulling down out here. It makes Thai coconut wireless seem like 5 or 6G.

It was so bad it was phenomenal. They had Beth Mowins & Rex Ryan in the booth & you’re just thinking to yourself can it get any worse & along comes this guy. :laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
getting blown out is one thing
getting blown out in yr own building BY THE JETS who are starting the youngest rookie QB since JFK was still putting the wood to every blonde tart he could is a another thing

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It was so bad it was phenomenal. They had Beth Mowins & Rex Ryan in the booth & you’re just thinking to yourself can it get any worse & along comes this guy. :laugh:

Beth Mowins is the same mouth-breather who is on there tonight, right? They showed her coming back from commercial and she actually looks how she sounds. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad