OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"To have the guts to stand in there with a wounded knee, why it's almost as if he was the product of a virgin birth. Praise be to Aaron."

Collingstown is aroused by the close-up of Rodgers' knee, you can hear it.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
Are you a Packers fan?
No I am an eagles fan but find slobbering commentary annoying across the board. I am just asking fans who complain about it for other teams whether they will complain when’s it their own guy, which it will absolutely be with Wentz.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
No I am an eagles fan but find slobbering commentary annoying across the board. I am just asking fans who complain about it for other teams whether they will complain when’s it their own guy, which it will absolutely be with Wentz.

I'm not an Eagles fan, but if I were, and Collingsd****e slobbered all over him, I wouldn't say anything or care at all, because it would be my side and that makes it different. (I wouldn't like it, because I don't like anything that pencilhead says and haven't liked anything about him since his rookie year as a player, but it would be different.) It's common sense. Because we aren't robots. We follow sports as a passion, not in the service of blind objectivity. It's amazing how many times I have had to explain this to people since the internet was invented.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
my friend likes to joke Rodgers sold his soul to the devil...he might be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad