OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Before anyone gets excited about trading for Brown, Pittsburgh would eat 28 MM in dead space over the next 2 years if they trade him. Not happening without a serious return.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
Hey, so, they just waived Carter to make room for Adams. They have 3 (THREE) currently healthy WRs on their roster. Something has to be coming. That, or Alshon is gonna be able to play on sunday.

Reactions: sa cyred

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Hey, so, they just waived Carter to make room for Adams. They have 3 (THREE) currently healthy WRs on their roster. Something has to be coming. That, or Alshon is gonna be able to play on sunday.

New way to win. Soon Aiken will be dropped and we will have just two. And have 3 TE's play at once all game.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
@Hollywood Couturier Oh, that makes sense then. I saw the argument when he was taken out of the game, but didn't really think anything of it since I'm sure every pass rusher wants to be in in that situation.

That other tweet is a little more telling though.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
maclin is a free agent. why not take a look at him?
Might be getting your wish.

But yea. He sucks now and is always injured. I’d rather go Matthews.. who atleast doesn’t fully suck even if he is injured a lot also. But at this point a FA is a FA for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad