OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2019 Free Agency Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Suh would cost them a 3rd in addition to having to give him UFA money. I really think they go cheaper in $ or make a trade.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Howie doesn't like going into the draft with a glaring hole(s), and DT is a glaring hole right now. I don't have a strong opinion either way, just stating what he's said in the past.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Thrilled we didn't get Brown. He's getting stupid money.

If OAK traded a 1st for Brown (which would be stupid), they might as well have just kept Cooper.

EDIT: Lots of conflicting reports as to what the return is. Will have to wait I guess.

Reactions: Jtown

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Thrilled we didn't get Brown. He's getting stupid money.

If OAK traded a 1st for Brown (which would be stupid), they might as well have just kept Cooper.

EDIT: Lots of conflicting reports as to what the return is. Will have to wait I guess.
3rd and 5th

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Eh I wouldn't believe that yet. It was from Ian Rapaport, who two nights ago said AB to the Bills was a done deal.

I'll wait for Schefter to report it.

EDIT: Schefter just reported it. I'm content now.

That's not bad for the Raiders. They have alot of picks and to keep all 3 1st is very good.

After they pick all 3, The draft will belong to the Pats. They have like 7 picks between 32 and 101.

Bill is a king at getting good talent.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

It’s rare they bring 3 guys in and I love all of them at relative cost. Something changed in their amateur scouting before last draft. Much, much better.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Kwon Alexander is a player I would go for. 24 coming off a torn ACL but was a dominate linebacker when he was in the lineup. Still has plenty of football left.

Reactions: kelmitchell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad