OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2019 Free Agency Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I just don’t really understand it from the Giants perspective to trade him now. They passed on a QB last year so you’d think with Saquon, OBJ, & Ingram you reason that you’d set up a better situation for a QB to come into this go around.

Please trade Saquon now for his sake.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Giants fans right now...
EliFace1.gif

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
It’s a lot but they just got arguably the best receiver in football. He’s by the far the best piece in the entire deal. The teams giving up that type of piece generally don’t fare well.
Yea I understand that part. I just thought trades like this only happen in the NFL if a qb is involved.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Beckham is a total gamble, but Cleveland has draft picks coming out of their butt.
And the organization needs the big move just to get rid of the dark cloud that has hung over them for a couple decades.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Beckham is a total gamble, but Cleveland has draft picks coming out of their butt.
And the organization needs the big move just to get rid of the dark cloud that has hung over them for a couple decades.

He will play alongside Jarvis Landry. Who do you double team? both know each other were teammates at LSU

They have Kareem Hunt and the RB they got from the draft from georgia, can't remember his name.

They got Vernon. They need to draft a guard who they sent to the giants.

They are going for it.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
As a Flyers fan I was just in the middle of being pissed off about CBJ winning....

As a Browns fan I just forgot that the NHL existed for a few minutes.

Let’s put it this way: I had a colonoscopy today and I’m having a GREAT day.

Super happy for you guys. Want some more good news? Rumor is that Earl Thomas is next.

OH MY GOD PLEASE TAKE JONES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad