OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2019 Free Agency Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillyfan28

Jun 3, 2013
Can’t remember the last time there has been this little conversation about the draft heading into it. Reports last year that eagles liked vanderesche (so).. wondering if based on that, if guy eagles like slides to late teens do they move up and grab him

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So what’s everyone’s predictions for tonight.

I'm not feeling a middle ground. Either Howie moves down and I love it or they take Hollywood Brown at 25 and I want to die.

Sounds like Sweat, Gary, & Simmons are all dropping like rocks.

This is just a guess, but I'm thinking Sweat and Gary were never Top 10 at any point after Octoberish and the media pushed them up more than the league.

Gary in particular. What the hell is he? He's not an EDGE, so he's a sub package Even DT with no production who can kick outside situationally. That's not a guy that gets any Top 10 consideration. Michigan designed their defense to put Winovich in positions to win over him and I don't think they were wrong to do so.

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm not feeling a middle ground. Either Howie moves down and I love it or they take Hollywood Brown at 25 and I want to die.

This is just a guess, but I'm thinking Sweat and Gary were never Top 10 at any point after Octoberish and the media pushed them up more than the league.

Gary in particular. What the hell is he? He's not an EDGE, so he's a sub package Even DT with no production who can kick outside situationally. That's not a guy that gets any Top 10 consideration. Michigan designed their defense to put Winovich in positions to win over him and I don't think they were wrong to do so.

I hope you understand the obligation you are under tonight - I expect thumbs up or down for every pick as it is delivered. I will accept post-draft summaries for rounds 2-7, but tonight you are going to need to go to work. Rest up, carb load, and drink your fluids.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Sounds like medicals with Sweat but Gary I’m not too surprised. It’s like Jabrill Peppers all over again.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I hope you understand the obligation you are under tonight - I expect thumbs up or down for every pick as it is delivered. I will accept post-draft summaries for rounds 2-7, but tonight you are going to need to go to work. Rest up, carb load, and drink your fluids.

“This thread sucks an ass.” — Captain Dave Poulin, 2019 ;)

I’ll probably be hanging out in the Draft Network livestream, but I’ll be around. Just ask me if you have any questions.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad