OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2017 Season (Week Six And Beyond)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I think you are exaggerating a little. I hate the Cowboys, and want them to fail, but Dak has not been bad overall at all. He's had the bad INT (tipped one wasn't on him), but dude is getting attacked bad again.

(umm that pick in the EZ, didnt look very good.)

They are missing one player from an awesome O line, f*** em.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I think you are exaggerating a little. I hate the Cowboys, and want them to fail, but Dak has not been bad overall at all. He's had the bad INT (tipped one wasn't on him), but dude is getting attacked bad again.

Rough time to make that post haha. Dak is having a brutal game.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
One thing about our D, if we do end up playing NO/NE...if our line gets pressure those guys cannot scramble. Both still can move in the pocket...but 91 and 93 are pretty good at collapsing the interior.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

It’s more that he’s a product of the running game and not some great QB that people make him out to be. It’s not a coincidence that the running game goes away and his game goes to shit.

Although Morris has had a pretty good game tonight.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
766027_1280x720.jpg
Does anyone love that man? I wouldn't let my worst enemy be seen like that publicly.

Reactions: CarolinaFlyerFan

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
It’s more that he’s a product of the running game and not some great QB that people make him out to be. It’s not a coincidence that the running game goes away and his game goes to ****.

Although Morris has had a pretty good game tonight.
Again hate Cowboys, I like Dak as person/story/can appreciate his resiliency all that...as long as he's a Cowboy I want him to fail...but he didn't play defense in the third.

At 23 - 9 our defense started really coming after the pass and we are very good at rushing the passer, snowballed from there.

2 of his picks were HORRENDOUS though.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Again hate Cowboys, I like Dak as person/story/can appreciate his resiliency all that...as long as he's a Cowboy I want him to fail...but he didn't play defense in the third.

At 23 - 9 our defense started really coming after the pass and we are very good at rushing the passer, snowballed from there.

2 of his picks were HORRENDOUS though.
His 2nd pick was really bad for sure.

I know this sounds smart, but frankly I can't remember the others because there were so many. I just remember the 2nd being rough.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Man, I really thought we were going to lose this game at the half
Well, the bye effect, ect....all the Doug bashing in the first half...he went run heavy in the second half, and Wentz woke up a bit. Still wasn't his best game.

Hopefully Elliot is ok. Maybe we will have to can get Nugent next week after Bailey comes back.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Great win, and hopefully we can stay ahead of Minnesota and New Orleans (which won't be easy, given their cupcake remaining schedules).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad