OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Teams are starting to know the Sixers now. They’ve seen Simmons and Embiid. They’re taking away the paint when Simmons tries to drive, which was expected, and is why the Sixers will struggle unless they can shoot consistently from outside.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I don't even think its that. Jo is still a massive work in progress on offense. He'll go through god-mode stretches and points where his bad decision making just kills.

More importantly Redick and Cov are coming back to Earth in terms of their 3 pt percentages. They lit the league up through the first 15 games and now its coming back. Since neither is any good on offense consistently outside of shooting the 3 a tenouous offensive scheme becomes even more suspect

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Another loss tonight. They are starting to look like that 35-38 win team people expected.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
They need to be booed

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Beat LA...Beat LA....Holmes boy has been beastly. I will be massively dissapointed if they lose tonight..

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
One of those thousand little cuts games. Ton of mistakes and a godawful first half killed us. Better decisionmaking on that final possession as well maybe changes the outcome.

Oh well. A positive is that this proves to me that Holmes isn't a C, he's too small. But he can really make things happen as a 4. Hopefully he gets more time there going forward. Need less of the TJ-Simmons lineup, it does nothing well.

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
One of those thousand little cuts games. Ton of mistakes and a godawful first half killed us. Better decisionmaking on that final possession as well maybe changes the outcome.

Oh well. A positive is that this proves to me that Holmes isn't a C, he's too small. But he can really make things happen as a 4. Hopefully he gets more time there going forward. Need less of the TJ-Simmons lineup, it does nothing well.

We need Fultz badly.

Reactions: JXC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad