OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason...Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
They need upgrades at like 4 spots lol

SG, SF, PF and another effective bench player. Saric is not a starter, Covington sucks and I’m already sick of Fultz.

Reactions: Jtown

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Welp, can’t say I’m too surprised at the result. Boston is very good. I can see them giving the Warriors a run for their money if they meet in the finals. Also, Brown has usually had the team playing better in the 2nd half of the season, so I’m not really worried. We know this team isn’t quite there yet.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
tatum looks like he is going to be a star. So smart and poised.
He’s who I wanted in that draft too, which makes it more infuriating for me. The way people were discounting him pre-draft made me feel like I was taking crazy pills and wonder if I was maybe watching a different Tatum.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
The worst run team in all of sports? No, they haven't been. Once again an over exaggeration.

When has a general manager ever starteed fake twitter accounts and had his wife join in the process to defend himself. When has that ever happened? This whole fultz situation is the most bizarre things i've ever seen regarding a player. Add to the fact that we parted with one of the most valuable assets in the league for him to move up 2 spots. Getting denied by every gm and front office person in the league. now more drama With a Players Father's twitter account.

It is non stop for this organization.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
When has a general manager ever starteed fake twitter accounts and had his wife join in the process to defend himself. When has that ever happened? This whole fultz situation is the most bizarre things i've ever seen regarding a player. Add to the fact that we parted with one of the most valuable assets in the league for him to move up 2 spots. Getting denied by every gm and front office person in the league. now more drama With a Players Father's twitter account.

I'm pretty sure that literally all of this is Josh Harris' fault somehow.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

They have not been well run. But to say to they are the worst run team in all of sports, they aren't. So just stop.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
finished with your Kool-aid yet?
Bro, or sis idk, how many times do I have to school you in this thread and others before you just block me?

Sixers starting lineup has a combined 685 games played.
Celtics starting lineup has a combined 2,141 games played.

But please keep talking like this is a finished product.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Bro, or sis idk, how many times do I have to school you in this thread and others before you just block me?

Sixers starting lineup has a combined 685 games played.
Celtics starting lineup has a combined 2,141 games played.

But please keep talking like this is a finished product.

school me? What wager shall we place again this year that I will inevitably win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad