OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason...Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Spurs signing Marco, does that count to the package the Sixes are gonna trade for Kwahi?

I like the O'Quinn interest, prefer him to Amir. Strong tat & beard game. Plays with a bit of meanness, which this team could use when Embiid isn't on the floor.

XDevilBoiX

Jan 29, 2011
Melo is a loser, whatever. I also doubt LBJ wants to play with Boogie. I like Boogie from afar. He's like a louder version of Derrick Coleman, so much talent, so much attitude. I don't see that being a selling point for LBJ. Those three do not a super team make.
I was making fun of them lol. That team won’t win anything

Reactions: Ruck Over

XDevilBoiX

Jan 29, 2011
Spurs signing Marco, does that count to the package the Sixes are gonna trade for Kwahi?

I like the O'Quinn interest, prefer him to Amir. Strong tat & beard game. Plays with a bit of meanness, which this team could use when Embiid isn't on the floor.
Don’t think so, Spurs signing win now players so it looks good for Sixers if they are offering Roco and Saric +

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Don’t think so, Spurs signing win now players so it looks good for Sixers if they are offering Roco and Saric +
That was a joke. It's a silly rhetorical question.

Regarding Kwahi, i'm on the fence, just not to Boston. Otherwise, I really really don't want to trade Dario or any of the other Process Sixers. (Essentially, trading Zhaire/Shamet is fine, plus 2021 Mia 1st, TLC, Korkmaz, Richaun, and any/all Sixers picks/rights to players abroad.)

Reactions: XDevilBoiX

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Lakers not aggressively pursuing Leonard right now, per Woj on tv.

Still more than fine rolling it over with something like Redick, KOQ, and Ellington.

Reactions: Ruck Over

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
So Lakers missed out on Paul George.

Now they are focusing on Cousins?

Would be weird for Lebron to go to that team with just him a bunch of ok players

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014

No Bolden, or any other of their Euro stashes.

Probably won't end up watching too much SL this year, i'll check out some highlights of the Zhaire/Shamet backcourt when they're out though.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
So Lakers missed out on Paul George.

Now they are focusing on Cousins?

Would be weird for Lebron to go to that team with just him a bunch of ok players
So is Magic going to stay true to his word? :laugh:

Would love to see Bolden come over sometime soon

XDevilBoiX

Jan 29, 2011
We need to convince his rep and not LBJ himself lol

Or maybe it’s to convince his wife??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad