OT: Philadelphia 76ers (NBA): This Furkan Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I look at it like this, if it didn't happen, we might not be set up like we are today.

Yeah funny how that works sometimes....lots about life is timing and luck. However, Hinkie orchestrated a coup thus far.. it took guts to do what he did. Very good calculated risk..

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
I like Sam Dekker with the Heat pick as well.

How do you guys feel about Kris Dunn or Jerian Grant with the Heat pick if for some reason Russell and Mudiay are gone?

Tim Tebow

Jan 25, 2012
Westeros
I didn't see the game but wow. The Cavs gave all their stars big minutes on home court, Robinson didn't play, and Furkan got 27 minutes.... yet the Sixers only lost by 1 point? o_O

Tim Tebow

Jan 25, 2012
Westeros
Noel gonna be playing PF tonight. Prepping for next year when Embiid is here it appears. :)

I had read they would try them at both positions and could literally just flip flop them from offense to defense to suit the stronger ones strength. So on offense Embiid would play C and Nerlens would play PF while on defense Nerlens would take C and Embiid would take PF. As well as tried vise versa. Embiid himself could also simply fall into the PF role as he has a decent jump shot and his NBA comparisons are listed as Tim Duncan and Akeem Olajuwan

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I just worry between the foot and added weight, Embiid might not be able to move as well on the perimeter guarding stretch 4s. Noel can hang out there, but you want him near the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad