GDT: PHI @ BUF 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Back in black

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Kulich just scored like he does every night,

glad they’re keeping him away from this

Reactions: MOGlLNY

CrazyWayne

Dec 15, 2018
Was about to compliment cozens there but that was actually all Hathaway just trying own the sabres completely

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Tage was the only one that played even remotely decent. Power and Tuch actively hurt us tonight. Dahlin is not the same player, back to Krueger levels of refusing to activate offensively.
Tage's skill set has succumbed to the pressures of intense opponent attention and repression. He may not be who we hoped he was.....
Cozens getting his ass kicked is the cherry on top.
He was a punching bag........... Jeeez..... leave that idiocy to Krebs, ya know?

Reactions: Tatanka

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
He’s been horrible for awhile now. I wonder if KA/Granato have the gall to send him to the AHL.
You can't be serious...Power has been outstanding to start the year. He's at something like a 60% xGF. I get he's made a few mistakes, but c'mon man. He tilts the ice in our favor far more often than not.

Reactions: BuffaloGooner

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
the good news is they are only like 3 points out of 2nd place still, because nobody else is playing tonight. the bad news is that they are bad.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
They need to go back to playing pond hockey because somehow Donnie's system has made this team worse and boring

The problem is that they are trying to play pond hockey and it isn't working. And instead of adapting, they keep trying to make plays to the middle of the ice in dangerous areas over and over again.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Hathaway was one of my number one targets to replace Okposo on the 4th line. Glad to see my scouting paying dividends

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Uh.......... They totally kicked your ass guys. Rubbed your noses in it. Called you names.... etc..

And its your own fault..... You let it happen.

Weak mentally???

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
I have to go to the opera tomorrow night and I've been dreading the thought of 4 hours of opera, but now I am relieved I wont be tempted to watch this train wreck.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Uh.......... They totally kicked your ass guys. Rubbed your noses in it. Called you names.... etc..

And its your own fault..... You let it happen.

Weak mentally???

Eh, not sure it's quite that. I think there is an OK level of team toughness. I think there might be a lack of the guy who just f***ing hates to lose.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Can’t wait to hear how the Propaganda Network spins this game
Screenshot_20231103_212503_Chrome.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad