GDT: PHI @ BUF 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Back in black

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The upgraded PK is exactly the progression I want to see from this team. Props to the coaching staff and Adams for the additions of Greenway and EJ. I'd hate to think what our record would look like if we didn't have a top-5 PK.

It's encouraging, though. The offense and PP hasn't really been all that consistent, but the team is still .500. That's a testament to better defensive play, better PK, and a bit of UPL coming in and righting the ship for a few games.

All that being said, I want a much better effort tonight. When I saw Mitts slow up for a battle in the corner last game, I realized their heads were not into the game.

Glad to get two points last game, but I want to see them prove they can outplay teams like Philly who they have struggled with in the past.

Reactions: Matt Ress

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
Sportsnet has been broadcasting nearly every Sabres game so far this year. I ain't complaining, but I'm wondering if some suits in some boardroom wanted to go in hard on Buffalo after all the entertainment of last season... and HNIC tomorrow! I love hitting the pub full of Leafs hats and jerseys in my B&G regalia.

LET'S GET ON A ROLL

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Going to my first game in probably 15 years. Best place to park if I'm getting there a little after 6?
Last game I went to I parked at the surface lot on Exchange street which is part of the Bisons / Sahlen Field parcel. The north side of the lot is on the other side of the right center field wall. It's in the shadow of the Oak street on-ramp onto the 190 <10 min walk from the KBC. Depending how you're approaching, I think you want the Seneca St. exit unless you'll already be on surface streets. It's a small lot. May be full by 6:00 given it's a Friday.

(Assuming that lot is still available for KBC event parking.)

Last edited:

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
Last game I went to I parked at the surface lot on Exchange street which is part of the Bisons / Sahlen Field parcel. It's in the shadow of the Oak street on-ramp onto the 190 <10 min walk from the KBC. Depending how you're approaching, I think you want the Seneca St. exit. It's a small lot. May be full by 6:00 given it's a Friday. (Assuming that lot is still there and available. You know the revolving wheel which is downtown parking and building. Knock down a building to build a parking lot, then put a building in a different parking lot. Anything to legitimize grift.
I was recommended to park in the lot right under the bisons scoreboard. I think this is the same one you mentioned

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Sportsnet has been broadcasting nearly every Sabres game so far this year. I ain't complaining, but I'm wondering if some suits in some boardroom wanted to go in hard on Buffalo after all the entertainment of last season... and HNIC tomorrow! I love hitting the pub full of Leafs hats and jerseys in my B&G regalia.

LET'S GET ON A ROLL
Yep, going to the bar for this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad