Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillyfan28

Jun 3, 2013
Sorry just to confirm - how many contracts do we have available vs who needs to be signed by this summer?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Sorry just to confirm - how many contracts do we have available vs who needs to be signed by this summer?

We have two left for this year. It only really matters if a player demands to burn a year for this year. Otherwise it could slide to next year & the player would sign a try-out contract to finish out the year with the Phantoms if the season is over with their original team.

I’d imagine Laczynski, Allison, & Kalynuk are the only ones who’d have a chance at demanding a year to be burnt this year.

Hogberg & Bernhardt are the only defensemen left with expiring rights this summer now that Wylie’s signed. Bernhardt’s more than likely out of the equation for a contract. I guess it’s possible Hogberg could be squeezed out too at this point.

Allison & Laczynski expire in August while the two above are in June.

Last edited:

Phillyfan28

Jun 3, 2013
We have two left for this year. It only really matters if a player demands to burn a year for this year. Otherwise it could slide to next year & the player would sign a try-out contract to finish out the year with the Phantoms if the season is over with their original team.

I’d imagine Laczynski, Allison, & Kalynuk are the only ones who’d have a chance at demanding a year to be burnt this year.

Hogberg & Bernhardt are the only defensemen left with expiring rights this summer now that Wylie’s signed. Bernhardt’s more than likely out of the equation for a contract. I guess it’s possible Hogberg could be squeezed out too at this point.

Allison & Laczynski expire in August while the two above are in June.

Thank you for this

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
And there's no role for Kalynuk, the one they might burn a year off would be Laczynski, b/c he might be able to help this year.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
And there's no role for Kalynuk, the one they might burn a year off would be Laczynski, b/c he might be able to help this year.
IDK. It’s going to be interesting to see if Friedman or Gostisbehere gets the call now that Myers is out for a month. If it’s Friedman, then either Ghost is hurt worse than has been divulged or he has lost the confidence of the club. If Ghost gets snubbed, Kalnyuk might be needed as defensive depth.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
IDK. It’s going to be interesting to see if Friedman or Gostisbehere gets the call now that Myers is out for a month. If it’s Friedman, then either Ghost is hurt worse than has been divulged or he has lost the confidence of the club. If Ghost gets snubbed, Kalnyuk might be needed as defensive depth.

Ghost is in the lineup tonight. Where you been? lol

Reactions: Curufinwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad