Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Frosty with 1 goal on 7 shots. Farabee adding an assist, with a strong puck protection pass.

Rubtsov with his own goal. Keep it up and more AHL time is in your future, kids!

I wouldn't even consider calling him up until he raises those numbers to five goals on seven shots. Maybe- just maybe, mind you- I would think about giving him a shot in the bigs. We could use a center for Twar and Stewie Biceps, after all.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Moxie is litrilly Brink's second middle name. Bobby Orr Moxie Brink. His parents are weird idk.

Good news. In my extremely limited time watching Brink this year he's now been involved in two post whistle scrums for absolutely no reason. One he flew into the pile out of no where. The other he jumped up and put Drew Helleson in a head lock totally unnecessarily.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Good news. In my extremely limited time watching Brink this year he's now been involved in two post whistle scrums for absolutely no reason. One he flew into the pile out of no where. The other he jumped up and put Drew Helleson in a head lock totally unnecessarily.

flyers are always in need of enforcers

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Former Phantom Cole Bardreau made his NHL debut last night with the NY Islanders after being a last minute call up due to injuries within the Islanders roster.

Bardreau played 8:54 and had 3 hits as the 4th line center for NYI.

Reactions: Larry44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad