Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodootheclown

Oct 24, 2011
DelCo
I will ever, ever get tired of that movie. It’s so damn funny
giphy.gif

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Same thing it says about Stewart’s tenure in Ireland, which people have no problem bashing despite not watching.

Stewart played for the Panthers, not in Ireland, thats the UK. As a Cardiff Devils fan I saw him play multiple games and let me tell you, he was one of the worst players on the ice.

He was being granted big ice time to start but he was horribly out of shape, couldn't win a puck battle to save his life and looked completely disinterested.

He had half a point a game in which bisonette was ppg in this league playing defense.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Finally, Frosty gets on the scoresheet! Only a matter of time :yo:

Our 3rd and 4th lines desperately need help. I’ll never understand this team’s reluctance to inject speed/skill youth over heavy trash.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Zamula is +13, the next highest D-man on his team is +3, forwards +7, +6, +5.
That is, he's playing with everyone and is lifting his teammates, rather than the other way around.

PD+1 61g 10-46 56; PO 11 0-7 7
PD+2 he's on a 96 point pace and +104.

If he was a top 20 pick, you'd say he's meeting or exceeding expectations.

And we know from two training camps this isn't a fluke, while not an explosive skater, the kid has the same "cool" that Provorov possesses.
Just curious how fast he's going to fill out, I'd think he'd have to get 200+ lbs with his frame before he'd be NHL ready (because a lot of his defense will be based on positioning, he needs more strength than a fast, agile D-man who can use his speed and stick).

Reactions: Larry44

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Zamula is +13, the next highest D-man on his team is +3, forwards +7, +6, +5.
That is, he's playing with everyone and is lifting his teammates, rather than the other way around.

PD+1 61g 10-46 56; PO 11 0-7 7
PD+2 he's on a 96 point pace and +104.

If he was a top 20 pick, you'd say he's meeting or exceeding expectations.

And we know from two training camps this isn't a fluke, while not an explosive skater, the kid has the same "cool" that Provorov possesses.
Just curious how fast he's going to fill out, I'd think he'd have to get 200+ lbs with his frame before he'd be NHL ready (because a lot of his defense will be based on positioning, he needs more strength than a fast, agile D-man who can use his speed and stick).
Also last year, he went pointless in the first 8 games and had 1 point after 10. So he had 45 points in the last 51 games of the season. Almost like a switch had been flicked.

Maybe he is ready just in time when we need to trade Ghost for the ED or Sanheim before his next contract.

:sarcasm:

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
I been following the Phantoms ever since the move from Glen Falls. The line ups used so far have the best talent from top to bottom in forwards and defenseman since they started here. Some of you dislike the likes of Andreoff, Gabriel, Proesser, etc but they blend in well. Plus they add leadership. Goalies, so far: Lyon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Berube. And of course once Myers , Farabee leave, the Phantoms will still survive, particularly when Bunnamann and Twarynski start playing again up here.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Maybe @Appleyard will tell us where he got those stats from about Frost's first 2 games. Wonder how they look after tonight's game.

But hey, 3 points in 3 games means he must be playing well....since you went by points to determine how he was playing.

Brad Keffer compiles them.

Follow him on twitter: Brad Keffer (@brad_keffer) | Twitter

And check out his website:

2017-18 Phantoms stats: http://phancystats.com/list.php?id=2017-2018 Phantoms&orderBy=5v5 CF%&sorttype=DESC
2018-19 Phantoms stats: http://phancystats.com/list.php?id=2018-2019 Phantoms&orderBy=5v5 CF%&sorttype=DESC
This season: Home | Phancy Stats

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Friedman.

Myers would be a hard sale to pry him away from the Flyers, Friedman could be made expendable by the way Zamula and Hogberg are playing, as well as Wylie and St Ivany, who are also RHDs.

Reactions: captainpaxil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad