Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Masterful false equivalency for a player who has a long AHL/NHL track record and a 25 game EIHL sample size. For someone who doesn't care about Stewart, you sure don't stop rushing to his defense. Even in a prospects thread about Morgan Frost. To invalidate AHL stats because they ruin your argument, only to then quote "people" saying Frost didn't play well, and then this dandy.....bravo.
It’s hypocrisy. You’ve got people saying I can’t possibly make a comment on Frost’s play without seeing him play. Yet plenty of the same people have criticized Stewart’s Ireland season without seeing him play. It’s a completely analogous situation. I’m not referring to Stewart’s previous body of work. I’m just talking about his EIHL season. Maybe he was just extremely unlucky or had awful linemates, right?

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
It’s hypocrisy. You’ve got people saying I can’t possibly make a comment on Frost’s play without seeing him play. Yet plenty of the same people have criticized Stewart’s Ireland season without seeing him play. It’s a completely analogous situation. I’m not referring to Stewart’s previous body of work. I’m just talking about his EIHL season. Maybe he was just extremely unlucky or had awful linemates, right?

Buddy this is hard to watch.

Reactions: Striiker

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly

giphy.gif

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
If you get 0 points in your first 3 AHL games, & demoted to minor league line 4, then you probably didn’t belong at 3C in the NHL straight from junior, especially coming off 2 lackluster preseason games & a camp injury. If you want to keep nitpicking at the somewhat sarcastic way I conveyed my point, go nuts.

No, you were quite serious when you said: "Frost will be fine but his game is simply not NHL ready. It’s not even AHL ready at the moment, though I suspect that will change."

but I should ask, who TOLD YOU that Frost was demoted to the 4th line? I looked thru the thread and did not see a tweet about it, I may have missed it. Can you share who to,d you this? And so we are clear, here is your post saying you were told. Sounds like others missed it too and would like to see it.

I was also told he was demoted to the 4th line last game. But I guess I can’t use that information because I didn’t see it myself.

I’m sure he’s playing great despite being one of the few players on the team with 0 points, getting outproduced by the other kids & Kurtis f’ing Gabriel, & getting demoted to the 4th line. Yawn. Just your typical nitpicking.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Who the hell is tracking these stats? Do they even watch the games?

Haha nice!

that’s my favorite anti-stats stance:
“Stop looking at the spreadsheet ya nerd and actually...Watch The Games!”

Reactions: Rebels57

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
No, you were quite serious when you said: "Frost will be fine but his game is simply not NHL ready. It’s not even AHL ready at the moment, though I suspect that will change."

but I should ask, who TOLD YOU that Frost was demoted to the 4th line? I looked thru the thread and did not see a tweet about it, I may have missed it. Can you share who to,d you this? And so we are clear, here is your post saying you were told. Sounds like others missed it too and would like to see it.
Point was obviously if he couldn’t make a dent at the AHL level off the bat people shouldn’t act like he would’ve made an NHL dent off the bat & that it’s a travesty he didn’t jump straight from juniors into NHL 3C. Anyone with a brain understood that. You’re trying to imply I said he shouldn’t even be in the AHL, when the point was obviously that he needed an adjustment period even to the AHL let alone NHL.

A friend of mine who went to the game told me he got demoted.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Point was obviously if he couldn’t make a dent at the AHL level off the bat people shouldn’t act like he would’ve made an NHL dent off the bat & that it’s a travesty he didn’t jump straight from juniors into NHL 3C. Anyone with a brain understood that. You’re trying to imply I said he shouldn’t even be in the AHL, when the point was obviously that he needed an adjustment period even to the AHL let alone NHL.

A friend of mine who went to the game told me he got demoted.
So we should be a mind reader to interpret what you were saying, and not believe what you ACTUALLY SAID.

Oh, and we should believe your friend who could be clueless and know nothing about hockey? Is he imaginary? Hmmm.

Anyone watch the game see him get demoted? I have not seen people post it. Any beat writer mention it? I have not seen it. Has ANYONE seen it mentioned by anyone that did not come from GB? Anyone?

Yeah, I will trust the stats, @Appleyard, @LegionOfDoom91 , @Striiker, @FLYguy3911 , @Stizzle ,@Ted Brown etc.. But you be you and go ahead, trust your "friend", Mr. Impartial.

But at least we got to the truth on this matter. Your ENTIRE opinion is based on 3 games you didn't watch and something a "friend" told you that no one can coraborate. Impartial indeed.

Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad