Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
when he hits puberty watch out. That is a warning to metropolitan nhl teams and to women everywhere.
w640xh480_GettyImages-1147254855.jpg

Reactions: Stizzle

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Cue the “Ratcliffe is more NhL-ready than Frost” narrative because he has two points and Frost has zero...

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

NYCFlyer

Nov 23, 2002
NYC
Keep in mind Brink was actually a junior in high school last year and planned to play in the USHL this year before historically shredding it apart as a rookie and accelerating his schooling.
Never seen him play. When do you think he will be nhl ready? He looks like he is 15.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

I'm pretty sure Gabriel just tried to shoot this 3 different times and never actually made a pass for this great set-up. Head buried the entire time. Not the pass I'd point to on that goal. :laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Once Myers and Farabee are recalled, I cannot imagine how this team will survive. Carey, the Phantoms version of Jake , at least after 3 games, is either disinterested or giving up. NAK is just going through the motions. Do like Misha, Rubtsov and especially Sushko. I think they are telling each other dirty jokes in Russian. They are always laughing on the bench......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad