Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
@Stizzle -- Chris Pryor was hired by the Predators as a NA scout.

Guess that's good news he didn't follow Hextall?

Haha wow they should never trade a pick again. Now they will be able to pick high end forwards late in the first and high end D in 2nd and 3rd round. And then sign those guys to a 10-15% discount in UFA.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
@Stizzle -- Chris Pryor was hired by the Predators as a NA scout.

Guess that's good news he didn't follow Hextall?

That's quite a step down from being AGM and Head of Scouting.

Maybe the JOB & Ginning picks cost him since they were so fresh in everyone's mind.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
10 freshmen you can expect to make an impact for their programs

Fresh Faces

Brink and Attard listed.
I am super excited this year for Wisconsin Penn State games. PSU is one of the most entertaining teams to watch in college (IMcompletelybiasedO) and the offenses they have are insane. I am expecting some football game scoreboards and wouldn't be surprised to see Caufield with an Ovechtrick this year

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
I am super excited this year for Wisconsin Penn State games. PSU is one of the most entertaining teams to watch in college (IMcompletelybiasedO) and the offenses they have are insane. I am expecting some football game scoreboards and wouldn't be surprised to see Caufield with an Ovechtrick this year

I already got the tickets for the November 1st game in State College. It should be a good one for sure.

Reactions: landsbergfan

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Serdyuk with 5 goals in 3 games ... best goalgetter in the league so far! can anyone tell me more about his progress/development?

Really skillful and quite feisty. Nice IQ and knows where to go on ice. But for his size he needs to become a better skater. He is not bad, but at ~5'10 and light he needs to be quicker on feet going forward to make the cut at a higher level. Also needs to work a "bit" on D. He works hard there but sometimes gets a bit lost from what I have seen.

Reactions: Rebels57

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Lehigh Valley Phantoms at eliteprospects.com

Carey-COR-NAK
Ratcliffe-Frost-Kase
Andreoff-Rubtsov-Criscuolo
Strome-Vorobyev-Sushko
Gabriel-Fitzgerald-Swavely

Brennan-Friedman
Bigras-Prosser
Wotherspoon-Welinski (week to week LBI)
De Haas-Willcox
Drake-Michel

I feel sorry for NAK. That was an expensive demotion.

$85,000 to play at Allentown and no signing bonus money this year.

Hopefully, the guys on one-way deals (Andreoff, Welinski and Lyon) will be buying drinks and dinner.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Their roster should be good enough to make it to the playoffs again this year regardless of coach.

Their roster took a decent hit last year whether injuries of their own or call-up’s to the Flyers & they didn’t really have the depth to withstand it.

When the talent advantage becomes leveled or less that’s where they’ve typically struggled under Gordon.

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Their roster should be good enough to make it to the playoffs again this year regardless of coach.

Their roster took a decent hit last year whether injuries of their or call-up’s to the Flyers & they didn’t really have the depth to withstand it.

When the talent advantage becomes leveled or less that’s where they’ve typically struggled under Gordon.

That series vs. the Marlies 2 years ago...rough to watch.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Their roster took a decent hit last year whether injuries of their or call-up’s to the Flyers & they didn’t really have the depth to withstand it.

Member when Chuck smoked all that crack and then signed 78 players for LV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad