Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
BOOM. Better.

WvkngMn.jpg

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
BOOM. Better.

WvkngMn.jpg
Is that the death mask of Hak?

It will be very interesting to see what happens to Bunny-Man when Varone returns. Personally of what I have seen B-Man is a better C than LW. Half way decent on face-offs. We shall see how the Phantoms play once they play some of the better teams. Hak would like B-Man....plays a heavy game...ditto Carson....;-))

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Is that the death mask of Hak?

It will be very interesting to see what happens to Bunny-Man when Varone returns. Personally of what I have seen B-Man is a better C than LW. Half way decent on face-offs. We shall see how the Phantoms play once they play some of the better teams. Hak would like B-Man....plays a heavy game...ditto Carson....;-))

Actually, that's going to be a bit of a logjam if both Bunnaman and Vorobyev are more comfortable at C.
Neither is a fast guy you'd want at 4C on a checking line, but if they can play Couts like defense they could make it work (Couts isn't a great skater but has great IQ and anticipation and uses his body to neutralize faster Cs).

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Actually, that's going to be a bit of a logjam if both Bunnaman and Vorobyev are more comfortable at C.
Neither is a fast guy you'd want at 4C on a checking line, but if they can play Couts like defense they could make it work (Couts isn't a great skater but has great IQ and anticipation and uses his body to neutralize faster Cs).

1cebl1f.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Look at where all 3 forwards are standing. :laugh:

Myers makes 35 moves and none even try to get open. Just stand all clumped together in front of the net, with guys on them. All of them!

Maybe one could try to slide down the wall......maybe go to the high slot or left dot. There's so much space and that just bothers me how hard he worked to fling it. NHL forwards could do shit with that much time and space Myers gave them. Run some routes, bitches.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Time and Space....the hallmark of Schopenhauer’s phenomenon.

Wagner who was totally inspired by him wrote in Act 1 of Parsifal:

Parsifal is on his way to the temple of the Grail Knights and says: “I hardly move, yet far I seem to have come”, and the all-knowing Gurnemanz replies: “You see, my son, time turns here into space”

Both Einstein and Heisenberg thought that was ingenious. But for different reasons.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Time and Space....the hallmark of Schopenhauer’s phenomenon.

Wagner who was totally inspired by him wrote in Act 1 of Parsifal:

Parsifal is on his way to the temple of the Grail Knights and says: “I hardly move, yet far I seem to have come”, and the all-knowing Gurnemanz replies: “You see, my son, time turns here into space”

Both Einstein and Heisenberg thought that was ingenious. But for different reasons.

know_how_to_party_waynes_world.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad