Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. (2015-16 Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
What you guys keep describing is exactly why I haven't watched the Phantoms in a while. Better to watch the junior prospects instead.

I'm honestly only watching because I don't get that many chances to do so & for Morin. I like what I see in Morin though, nothing flashy but solid as a rock.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Man...must be something about today, I can't seem to find an entertaining game. Brandon 1-0 and can't keep my interest and same with Sarnia.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The London Knights just committed two boarding penalties (I think) at the same time by two different players on two different players.

Don't see that much.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I guess Utica are much better than the team last night who gave up 40+ shots.

What a dud game.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Martel pretty goal. Morin should get an assist. He started the breakout with a defensive breakup.

Sarnia held London to 1 goal for a 2-1 win. Held Marner off the scoresheet. Impressive.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Hagg and Lamarche were on the 2nd unit.

Take Brent, Cousins and MacDonald off this team and it gets ugly.

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
Hagg and Lamarche were on the 2nd unit.

Take Brent, Cousins and MacDonald off this team and it gets ugly.

Good new is, well have some reinforcements next year. Some exciting ones too. And with the lose of
Mdz and coots. Probably a top pick to watch in juniors or Europe :yo:

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Good new is, well have some reinforcements next year. Some exciting ones too. And with the lose of
Mdz and coots. Probably a top pick to watch in juniors or Europe :yo:

I kind of hope Lindblom comes over... I think the odds are maybe ~50:50.

He cannot 'move up' the line-up at Brynas, since he is already on the 1st line playing the ~3rd most minutes of any forward...

so the only extra responsibilities he can be given is being on PP1 full-time (which should happen as Rodin is likely leaving... but possibly not in his favoured role as ex-NHLer Nick Johnson is contracted for next season.) and PKing.

Aube-Kubel, Lindblom, Fazleev & Sanheim would be great re-enforcements for the team. I mean... Aube-Kubel, Lindblom and Sanheim would be the 3 most naturally gifted offensive players on the team.

Willcox should get a chance to be in the AHL next year I imagine too.

born bad

May 27, 2002
Bodenburg, Germany

He cannot 'move up' the line-up at Brynas, since he is already on the 1st line playing the ~3rd most minutes of any forward...

so the only extra responsibilities he can be given is being on PP1 full-time (which should happen as Rodin is likely leaving... but possibly not in his favoured role as ex-NHLer Nick Johnson is contracted for next season.) and PKing.

Aube-Kubel, Lindblom, Fazleev & Sanheim would be great re-enforcements for the team. I mean... Aube-Kubel, Lindblom and Sanheim would be the 3 most naturally gifted offensive players on the team.

....I think he means his hopes for a european 1st round selection in the upcoming draft...probably someone from finland?!

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
....I think he means his hopes for a european 1st round selection in the upcoming draft...probably someone from finland?!

Yeh, I knew he meant that... was just saying in relation to the Phantoms that is would be nice if they had Lindblom next year.

Oh yeh, a Finnish kid next year would be great! That draft lottery is going to be pretty stressful!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Adam Comrie replaces MacDonald on the top PP unit. Morin not even on it altogether. :laugh:

Starting to really worry about Gordon coaching the Phantoms.

Hagg has taken a step back and hes not giving Morin the opportinity to flourish.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
I dont see Gordon staying on to coach next year. More of our top prospects will be on the team and i doubt Hextall is happy with the results of the team this year.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

That would be great. Very happy I am moving to the Lehigh valley area next year. We are going to have such nice talent every year.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I dont see Gordon staying on to coach next year. More of our top prospects will be on the team and i doubt Hextall is happy with the results of the team this year.

Yeah it will be a mostly different team anyway so they might as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad