Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. (2015-16 Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Cant believe Martel did not score there... when I saw it was him coming in for the shot I figured auto-goal!

And yeh, Drewiske is comedy. How on earth he played 135 NHL games is beyond me.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Utica dominating so far. Laughton better be back in the Flyers lineup tomorrow, otherwise it's really unfair on the Phantoms.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Patience is something that Flyers fans really need to develop. Ghost has spoiled us. From this thread, I'd be led to believe that Hagg and Morin are scrubs; Sanheim is over rated and should be dealt and Povorov is the only defensive prospect of the bunch. Believe me, if Hextall wanted to trade off Hagg, Morin and Sanheim, there wouldn't be a team in the league that wouldn't be lining up to get any one of them. Trade off these guys and be ready to watch them play well if not star with other organizations.

Even Ghost has taken almost 4 years to make it between the NHL & Injury. Hagg is in is 2nd Pro Year? 3rd year from Draft? Ghost is flashy too, its easier to see his effect on the time. Hagg will almost never be that player.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I was told Konecny wasn't a goal scorer.

With Hagg, I've been saying it since last year- he needs to find a niche. He doesn't PK, he's not good enough to play on the PP at the next level, and not consistent enough to be a shutdown guy. That's a 7th D profile. He's got 2 years to figure something out and the team can afford to be patient with him. I think people ramped up the expectations too high when he was drafted. Go back and read the threads. Hagg > Morin. Hagg's going to beat Morin to the NHL. Hagg's going to be in the NHL a season from now, etc. He was a 2nd round pick for a reason. He "fell" to the 2nd round. He had warts and so far he hasn't really addressed the biggest one.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Brandon looks like they are controlling the play outshooting the opponent 12-4, but down 1-0

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Brandon looks like they are controlling the play outshooting the opponent 12-4, but down 1-0

That's every game for them. They usually hover around 50 a game. Had 55 last night. They are a dominant team when they are fully staffed.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
What you guys keep describing is exactly why I haven't watched the Phantoms in a while. Better to watch the junior prospects instead.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I saw Provorov was out there for the goal against, cuts into his +100000 he has for the year I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad