Post-Game Talk: pgt

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Not sure what people were watching asking to break them up. Panarin-Trocheck-Kane shouldn't be touched.

I'd be in favor of switching Kakko and Tarasenko to be honest to give Laf and Chytil a shoot first player on that line
I'd like to switch Lafreniere and Vesey to give Chytil and Kakko a fighting chance.

I'm under no illusions that Chytil and Kakko are Lemieux and Jagr but the puck bounces off Lafreniere's stick like f***ing flubber.

I'm fully on the bandwagon that Kakko etc. are poor development but Lafreniere just sucks.

Oversized junior player in a scoring league. No NHL skills.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Gallant: too pretty, too many passes, there's more to it than making pretty passes

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I'd like to switch Lafreniere and Vesey to give Chytil and Kakko a fighting chance.

I'm under no illusions that Chytil and Kakko are Lemieux and Jagr but the puck bounces off Lafreniere's stick like f***ing flubber.

I'm fully on the bandwagon that Kakko etc. are poor development but Lafreniere just sucks.

At least Byfield is worse

Reactions: ArPanet

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Gallant: too pretty, too many passes, there's more to it than making pretty passes
"We were too pretty and made too many passes. Too much skill."

The Kid Line:
hockey-fail.gif

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Penguins gain again.

They're getting closer. They have a really easy schedule. Rangers better show up in the three games over the next two weeks or they could fall to WC 1.

"Hey we got Patrick Kane all is well".

Stargazing bullshit.

Reactions: FultonReed

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
What's everyone shitting themselves over the Pens for?

Right now, WC1 would match us up with Carolina. Would much rather see them than Jersey. They fall apart literally every playoffs the first time they play a decent team.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

I'm never taking a top 5 pick out of the QMJHL if I'm the Rangers ever again.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
"We were too pretty and made too many passes. Too much skill."

The Kid Line:
View attachment 661739
Sometimes it's like the three of them have holes spontaneously appear in their blades. Receiving a pass is a 50/50 proposition for them. So many times a pass is right on their tape and just goes under it or through it. It's infuriating.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Gallant's gonna have to adjust his offensive philosophy. Panarin, Zibanejad, Tarasenko, Kane...are not some gritty grind 'em goal-scorers. Let them shoot the shit out of the puck. Embrace offensive zone creativity. Stop with this emphasis on getting dirty goals.
Absolutely need greasy goals. Attacking the goalie’s doorstep collapses the D and opens up the rest of the ice. Whichever team dominates down low usually wins.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut

Right now, WC1 would match us up with Carolina. Would much rather see them than Jersey. They fall apart literally every playoffs the first time they play a decent team.

I'm sick of my favorite teams being ran down by rivals.

Doesn't matter how big of a lead a team has, it can just disappear

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I'm way more upset that they won than we lost.

They've won 4 in a row. I see a big run coming from them. It's what they do late in the season

Carolina and the Devils are equally good, it’s going to be tough no matter who we play in round 1.

The Devils are probably better than Carolina.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Sometimes it's like the three of them have holes spontaneously appear in their blades. Receiving a pass is a 50/50 proposition for them. So many times a pass is right on their tape and just goes under it or through it. It's infuriating.
Ol' Jimbo, who we used to scream at for doing too much back when he thought he was good offense, honestly handles the puck ten times better and it's frightening.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

WC race very tight with 20+ games left….

BEC8109C-E088-4342-AEBF-4A00AC343256.jpeg

We literally play Pittsburgh 3 times in a week later this month, crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad