Post-Game Talk: pgt

ajdj10

Feb 14, 2012
Neverland
star-wars-hayden-christensen.gif

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Harpur and a pick for TVR, Drury, get it done tomorrow.

Schneider isn’t lasting playing 110 games.

Tell the Caps you will claim Harpur back next September since they are in love with him.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Kane looked like he was playing in his first game on a new team for the first time in his NHL career. They played last night, had to go 5D, they were gassed. Ottawa is trending up and may make the WC race interesting. It’s good we got 2 points against the Flyers. Just had a feeling the wheels would come off being so fatigued from playing the night before and with a depleted line up.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Major letdown but thats ok. The PP will improve and the D will hopefully get healthy and/or upgraded through LTIR.

Also, Ottawa has somehow beaten boston twice this season.

Reactions: asw and Lua

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I am sure Kane will have his moments and come up big in big spots this year but I don't think he is a guy you wanna re-sign for term unless he will take a 1 year 2 million dollar deal which he won't. He's not 25 anymore.

Reactions: trilobyte

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Stop the music

Offense was good. Mikkola and Harpur are an adventure when not sheltered. PP showed potential but you gotta score with all those early PP's.

Team is stretched thin, need to get some bodies back. Having said that, hopefully Motte isn't out long term here, but i'm sure he will be. Deja Vu.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
That was pretty crappy.
It would nice to have a full roster again (and see a higher compete level). With our shortage on D it would have been nice to see the forwards commit to defense a bit more.

Triple-T for the three stars - Tarasenko, Tro, Trouba.

Kids were less than good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad