Post-Game Talk: pgt

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
the PP looked okay but the finishing was dookie and their timing was a bit off. They were zipping it around though.

Kid line was bad, obviously Makkola and Harpur were terrible and were out there every 10 seconds lol.

Mika - Kreider still invisible 5v5, nice SHG tho.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
My thoughts exactly. Get Lindgren and Miller back in this lineup and we will be fine. The defense is gassed and that is part of the reason for so many mistakes.

I didn’t want to be a doom and gloom when this game started, you know me it’s against my nature, Lol. But I felt this end result was inevitable. Ottawa is actually a good team now, and added even more at the TDL to give them a chance to sneak into the playoffs. Not really too upset. We gotta just get out of this somewhat rut, and still have time to do it.

Reactions: asw and LokiDog

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I know that defense leads to offense but we're not missing Bobby Orr. We still scored less than average against a shitty defensive Sens team. Meanwhile the Devils put up 6 (not counting the empty netter) against the Avs.

Reactions: rangersfansince08

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Back to back.

3-4 games with like 15-16 players.

Missing two top-4 D.

Kane hasn’t played or practiced with the team.

Sens are fighting for a wild card spot; it’s just a routine game for us in a secure playoff position.

Let’s pump the breaks on the negativity. Stupid goalie pull by Gallant, who is just not really doing much coaching. I think this team would be doing damage with Brindy, Laviolette, Trotz type of coach. Gallant is just… he lets them basically do whatever. It’s a talented group, so they win more than they lose, but there’s no strategy, no accountability, no system.

Still, the sky isn’t falling and this game means Jack shit to me.
On the team as a whole, you're right, but I've had it up to here with certain players.

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
Basically we did what the dark years Rangers did and are getting dark years effort. Absolutely pathetic. I don't care if they're playing with no defensemen.
But you acknowledge that at the NHL level playing with a short bench over multiple games including several back-to-backs can effect a team's performance, right?

This board's penchant for overreaction is always amazing.

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
Third game with 4/5 D man...back to back. No wonder ther are gassed. The third pair is a third pair for a reason. Give them 20+ minutes a night and there will be mistakes.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Kid like lays an egg as Ottawas young 1st line kicks our ass all night long.

Panarin/Kane hero ball got old real quick
Yeah, I'd throw the lines in a blender

Laf-Zib-Kane
Kreider-Trochek-Tank
Panarin-Chytil-Kakko
Vesey-Goodrow

Shit or get off the pot time for Kakko and Laf.

Reactions: egelband

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
7d3i6n.jpg

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
No they haven’t. Most of the season they haven’t had a lead to begin with (which is one they are one of the best comeback teams of the season).

It’s one f***ing game. How about step away from the f***ing edge and let this team come together before judging them? f***ing impatient rangers fans are the worst in sports I swear to f***ing god.

They have tried buying their way to a cup over and over again and it never works. Didn't 94 just get a bunch of grinders? Maybe we can pull Pavel Bure, Eric Lindros, and Theo Fleury out of retirement and can score once on 5 f***ing PPs.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Terrible effort. "Hey we got Patrick Kane all is well".

They were all trying way too hard. "Hey we got Patrick Kane all is well".

They played like a bunch of overexcited schoolboys when a cute girl walks in a room.

"Hey we got Patrick Kane all is well".

Panarin specifically is such a jackass some nights.

"Hey we got Patrick Kane all is well".

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland