Post-Game Talk: pgt

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
We went from just having the kids defer to the vets to now having everyone defer to everyone.

I never want to see Kane and Panarin on the ice together at even strength again.

Break up the kid line. They don't have cooties. It's ok for them to sit at the lunch table with the cool kids.

Panarin/Trocheck/Tarasenko
Lafreniere/Chytil/Kane
Kreider/Zibanejad/Kakko

Give it to me.

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
Basically we did what the dark years Rangers did and are getting dark years effort. Absolutely pathetic. I don't care if they're playing with no defensemen.
You should care because that makes a massive difference.

Like what the actual f*** with these comments? We’re missing 2 top 4 dman. Of f***ing course that’s going to make a difference.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I’m putting nothing into this game. The goal is to win a cup and this team has all the parts to do so. The most important thing is to get into the playoffs healthy. Do not give a f*** who we are playing. Just get there healthy and in sync.

This team all season has blown lead after lead after lead. They don't have effort, composure, defense, or goaltending. How are they going to win a cup?

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Kane looked like he was playing in his first game on a new team for the first time in his NHL career. They played last night, had to go 5D, they were gassed. Ottawa is trending up and may make the WC race interesting. It’s good we got 2 points against the Flyers. Just had a feeling the wheels would come off being so fatigued from playing the night before and with a depleted line up.
My thoughts exactly. Get Lindgren and Miller back in this lineup and we will be fine. The defense is gassed and that is part of the reason for so many mistakes.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I didn't think they would wake up Vally. They were gassed and not gonna push the pedal to the metal.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I despise early goalie pulls. Three minutes left in a one goal game is beyond stupid to pull the goalie. Idiotic. In a two goal game, sure but a one goal game? That’s far far far far far far too early. Insane.

Kane looked off and like he had a touch of nerves. Obviously not the biggest game he’s played by any means but lots of hype and so much change for this guy. Same organization since 2007. Just met the guys today and hasn’t even had a practice.

Missing Lindgren and Miller is a killer. Really killer. All over the ice it just kills them. Too much Harpur and Schneider has been extremely poor defending in his own zone. We need at least Miller back if we’re going to start to play better.

And this schedule has been shit.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Back to back.

3-4 games (in 6 days) with like 15-16 players.

Missing two top-4 D.

Kane hasn’t played or practiced with the team.

Sens are fighting for a wild card spot; it’s just a routine game for us in a secure playoff position.

Let’s pump the breaks on the negativity. Stupid goalie pull by Gallant, who is just not really doing much coaching. I think this team would be doing damage with Brindy, Laviolette, Trotz type of coach. Gallant is just… he lets them basically do whatever. It’s a talented group, so they win more than they lose, but there’s no strategy, no accountability, no system.

Still, the sky isn’t falling and this game means Jack shit to me.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Remember when everything Chytil touched went into the back of the net? 0 goals in 11 games. Yep 0.

Reactions: yrrebbor

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
This team all season has blown lead after lead after lead. They don't have effort, composure, defense, or goaltending. How are they going to win a cup?
No they haven’t. Most of the season they haven’t had a lead to begin with (which is one they are one of the best comeback teams of the season).

It’s one f***ing game. How about step away from the f***ing edge and let this team come together before judging them? f***ing impatient rangers fans are the worst in sports I swear to f***ing god.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00