PGT: Blue Jays comeback to win ALDS in 5 over Rangers

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
How do the protest rules work? Since the Jays won, they won't formally file it so we'll never hear about it again?

The league only acts if they believe the play in question impeded the challenging team's ability to win.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Since when did big drink ups become a thing after winning a series? After winning the WS sure, but this???

Baseball's a game. Hockey is a sport. ;)

Just kidding. They do this in many sports as well. Maybe they've never aired it?

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Not sure a team has ever given away a game better.

Nice comeback but that team doesn't know how to win graceful. Bautista is a ****. If I were the Rangers pitcher after that I would have drilled Encarnacion. I'm shocked Fielder didn't pull an Utley on Tulowitzki after what he did at the end of the 7th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014

Nice comeback but that team doesn't know how to win graceful. Bautista is a dick. If I were the Rangers pitcher after that I would have drilled Encarnacion. I'm shocked Fielder didn't pull an Utley on Tulowitzki after what he did at the end of the 7th.

Texas seemed classless from the first game. Holland anyone?

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

Nice comeback but that team doesn't know how to win graceful. Bautista is a dick. If I were the Rangers pitcher after that I would have drilled Encarnacion. I'm shocked Fielder didn't pull an Utley on Tulowitzki after what he did at the end of the 7th.

Wait what exactly did Tulowitzki do at the end of the 7th that he deserves to have his leg broken??? :shakehead

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Well he got roaster in the last game, at home, no less, so I think he's learned his lesson. :laugh:

I wasn't too taken aback by what he did, anyways. Just goofing around.

Nah, me neither. Texas played with a chip on their shoulders and almost won by it, but you've got to be able to take it back.

mrcshlbrstrm*

Nice comeback but that team doesn't know how to win graceful. Bautista is a dick. If I weird the Rangers pitcher after that I would have drilled Encarnacion. I'm shocked Fielder didn't pull an Utley on Tulowitzki after what he did at the end of the 7th.

All due respect, I think you're outta your element and don't really know what you're talking about. Just enjoy the J Bats special and leave it at that.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Did you not see the dugouts clear after his at bat? He got out and wouldn't leave home plate. He was taking his sweet time anyway.

What are you even talking about? Batters always do that when they're the 3rd out. They take off their helmet and batting gloves where they are and someone brings out their fielding glove.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad