Golf: PGA TOUR full schedule for 2022-23 season (post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Didn’t watch any of it, but was rooting for him the whole week.

Selfishly I’ve been wanting to see him go full time into the announcers chair since he commentated on the Wyndham and was a complete superstar in the booth his first time calling a tournament, but looks like that won’t be happening anytime soon. Eventually though, he will be great in that role.

Reactions: TB12

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

This is a stunner. :amazed: I know he was not well liked by many golf fans but I was never bothered that much by him. I have no clue what NBC is doing, as they have gotten rid of so many long time people who made their telecasts so enjoyable.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Phil has become the best. I didn’t like him when he was still a competitive golfer, but now that no one regards him as one anymore, it’s funny to see him try to wreck people.

By the way, he somehow finished second at the Masters this year.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
He’s entertaining, I’ll give him that.

But he’s also a phony and full of it. He might be an asshole but Shipnuck is probably a bigger one.

Then again, other than a handful of the notable pro golfers, most are phonies and not genuine.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
It’s so hard to know what to think about this because we don’t know what the deal between PGA Tour and LIV is going to look like.

Isn’t it supposed to be finalized by the end of this year?

Isn’t that just the deal between PGA tour and Saudi investment fund and the structure of the new org?

Afaik, there’s no actual plan on the merging of actual pga and LIV Tours right now.

I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad