Confirmed with Link: Petrovic to EDM for Chris Wideman and 2019 3rd

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
A 29 year old (in two weeks) offensive only D man (terrible in his own end) who owns a career best 17 points and could not get playing time on one of the worst D teams in the league, and was cast off the team with the absolute worst D.

Any more info required?
So we got an identical player to Petrovic while saving a million bucks and adding a high 3rd? Great!

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
PUfiMK2.gif

I've only managed to watch about a dozen games this season and even I was fed up with him. Petro has one good game once every 10 games and the rest of the time his play is vomit inducing.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I was hoping to find better reviews. Weird thing is I remember Petrovic actually being quite useful a couple of years ago. His play just go off the deep end or what? Wideman is a... character. Good luck with him and hopefully he does better for you guys than us.

Yeah he's gotten worse every season

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
I was hoping to find better reviews. Weird thing is I remember Petrovic actually being quite useful a couple of years ago. His play just go off the deep end or what? Wideman is a... character. Good luck with him and hopefully he does better for you guys than us.

He used to be a semi physical defensive Damn who didn’t panic with the puck.... He is not that anymore

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
WaitingForThatCab posted this last night lol:

- Petrovic gets dogged on a lot, but he really is terrible. The delay of game penalty was probably even worse than you saw it on television. He had absolutely NO REASON to do what he did, and he chucked it WAY over the top of the high part of the glass like he was trying to get a golf ball out of a sand trap. Can we please just cut this idiot already? Oh, and he almost scored an own goal tonight.

I know he's happy.;)

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
So good for the Panthers. Who cares if they sent some mook with the third? They got a third for Petro. I’m very surprised.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I’m happy BUT why couldn’t DT just do Petro for a third? Why did we have to get Waiveman too?

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
You think we could’ve got a third by trading tha anchor Petrovic? I’m totally fine with this. Can’t wait to boo him when he comes back.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
WaitingForThatCab posted this last night lol:

- Petrovic gets dogged on a lot, but he really is terrible. The delay of game penalty was probably even worse than you saw it on television. He had absolutely NO REASON to do what he did, and he chucked it WAY over the top of the high part of the glass like he was trying to get a golf ball out of a sand trap. Can we please just cut this idiot already? Oh, and he almost scored an own goal tonight.

I know he's happy.;)

I'm thrilled! I was at the game last night and when he had that UNBELIEVABLY bad delay of game penalty, I was yelling "BUM! BUM!" at the top of my lungs.

I've never jeered a Panthers player like that at a game before. Ever. I'm kind of ashamed of it. I just couldn't help it, I felt like I was about to go apopleptic if I didn't let it out.

This is a great trade. Petrovic gets a fresh start somewhere else, so he and his family will probably be very happy. We get rid of a player who was frustrating the hell of us and was keeping a superior (IMO) player on the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad