Confirmed with Link: Petrovic to EDM for Chris Wideman and 2019 3rd

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Got this from the Edmonton board:

"Who the *UCK was involved in the scouting of Petrovic? He looks like he has anvils attached to his ankles, PATHETIC collective deals in the Koska Manning and Petro deals my gosh what a nightmare. Anyone with their fingerprints on these deals should be nuked to the sun. Sabotaging this franchise is painful to watch"

Another notch in the Gallant mythos...

How the f*** did he make Petrovic look so promising?

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Another notch in the Gallant mythos...

How the **** did he make Petrovic look so promising?
Often times we credit coaches way too much.

These players are human. I’m 26 years old. By all accounts I should be in peak performance athletically, yet I’ve lazed off the last few years and now I’m lucky if I can get my mile under 7 minutes.

It’s entirely possible that Petrovic *was* promising and has faltered.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
That's gonna be a decent 3rd round pick for us, in around 70th OV, basically traded our 3rd last year for Vatrano and recouped it by shipping out Petrovic. That's a huge win for Tallon an Co.

Along with losing a 2nd in the Hoffman trade, we could still end up having three 2nd round picks if Brassard and Pysyk are moved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bure1096 and Kellyr

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
And La leads by 3 Goals. :D :D :D Nothing more to say here, when you can post it. :D

Oh man, this brings all of those memories flooding back.
He just deliberately did not skate. That would make him actually play some defense. Brutal, he just was awful on that play.
And things would really get bad when the puck got on his stick. He helped the opponent more over the years, than he helped the Panthers.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
He's going to sign in Europe. Can't wait to see his brother's reaction.

Maybe we're all just looking at this all wrong. Maybe he's really a Play-making Center trapped in the body of a "Grenade-on-the-end-of-my-stick"
defenseman, and all he needs to do is take some time overseas to switch to Center, since he seemed to be so great at distributing the puck to other players...granted they were the other teams players, but you see the willingness there, right?

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 2

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
I actually don't hate the guy, sorry to see him fall off a cliff. But his brother fills my glass up with Hatorade. He Blames the organization for his brother not getting playing time, and misusing him.

We have plenty of footage to show why he shouldn't have touched the ice this past season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad