Injury Report: Petr Mrazek (Upper Body)

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Upside, Ken Dryden. Downside, Scott Darling.

Let's see where he lands.
Hard to think it's Scott Darling. Even Cardboard Cutout beats him... and that's guarding against Weber... And Cardboard cutout has already sustained serious injury facing THOSE shots.. Look at the tape job on his neck!

{separate jokes}
When we open up the Mystery Ned we might even get a Goalie!. Course we could get Flanders..

{another}
Moral #5 - If you can't say something nice, you're probably at the Ice Capades. (Animaniacs joke)

Last edited:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
I didn't compare their ages. I'm just saying Ned hasn't shown at the NHL level yet what Darling did over years with the Hawks.
Yep, and I'm informing you that it's a ridiculous point to make.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Closer still

Good to see. But goalie really hasn't been our problem with both Reimer and Ned playing well. We really need Turbo and Tro to heal up more quickly. Everytime I'm watching a game I find myself wondering why Rod keeps throwing out the fourth line so frequently....until I realize we have two of them now. Having two 4th lines that get the playing time they do is easy to defend as the risk that they score is pretty low.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Good to see. But goalie really hasn't been our problem with both Reimer and Ned playing well. We really need Turbo and Tro to heal up more quickly. Everytime I'm watching a game I find myself wondering why Rod keeps throwing out the fourth line so frequently....until I realize we have two of them now. Having two 4th lines that get the playing time they do is easy to defend as the risk that they score is pretty low.

I have the same thought half a dozen times a game. "Why do I keep seeing Martinook, Foegele, McGinn, Geekie, Lore... oh yeah there are two of them".

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
He just got run over a minute ago and seems okay, so I guess that's a positive. He got beat on a play right off a faceoff loss for the goal.

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad