Semyon Der-Arguchentsev KHL

2020-21
9.png
Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod
KHL 17246
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
As above indicates development with the Peterborough Petes has hit high gear in the last while good staff coaching and hockey office it would appear. I think for all the slagging GM Oke took a number of years ago he has really addressed his critics and built a franchise players, from what im hearing from the last few drafts and this one and agents, want to play for the Petes. Massive turnaround from a few years ago he does deserve credit i feel anyways.

WillardJFredricks

May 7, 2004
As above indicates development with the Peterborough Petes has hit high gear in the last while good staff coaching and hockey office it would appear. I think for all the slagging GM Oke took a number of years ago he has really addressed his critics and built a franchise players, from what im hearing from the last few drafts and this one and agents, want to play for the Petes. Massive turnaround from a few years ago he does deserve credit i feel anyways.

Absolutely. He (and the entire organization) have done a great job in turning things around. A far cry from what it was like 5-10 years ago.

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
With Robertson playing in the AHL and callups happening now and he isnt being called up with his point production my opinion is he will be back with Petes this season IF it happens....(he either is on NHL roster or has to return to Junior team) What does everyone else think?? What would the value be for him on a trade on this strange season IF it goes ahead?

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
With Robertson playing in the AHL and callups happening now and he isnt being called up with his point production my opinion is he will be back with Petes this season IF it happens....(he either is on NHL roster or has to return to Junior team) What does everyone else think?? What would the value be for him on a trade on this strange season IF it goes ahead?
I'd hope for a good couple 2nd rounders + roster player for next one or 2 seasons.

A lot would depend on when he gets moved (how many games remaining), and if there will be playoffs, for which he will easily put a team over the top.

Reactions: foghorn

ChaiTiefling

Aug 29, 2006
Manchester, UK
Liam Kirk Sweden

2020-21
1.png
Hanhals IF
HockeyEttan 125510
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
He left Hanhals IF at the Petes' request ready for the OHL start that never happened, then got locked down with the rest of us in the UK unable to leave to play anywhere else. With no pro EIHL season happening until September he hooked back up with his old semi-pro NIHL club, with five of that league's ten teams playing a cup comp through February and March - both to see if it's viable and to give the national team players who haven't found a club elsewhere some ice time ahead of the World Championships.
Currently at 8+4 from 4 games.

Also, now with the caveat that there's going to be a shortened 24-game, four-team EIHL season as announced today so expect him to play in that for sure.

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
I'd hope for a good couple 2nd rounders + roster player for next one or 2 seasons.

A lot would depend on when he gets moved (how many games remaining), and if there will be playoffs, for which he will easily put a team over the top.
I was thinking about the same I also believe that IF the OHL begins there has to be some playoff format and a cup raised for a proper evaluation for NHL teams IMO if this is the case there will be some moves of players if not i dont see any value at all in a trade obviously

Reactions: Hockey Stick

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
I'm guessing the Peterborough was going all in last year and may be in sell off mode should we have a season. Obviously, Robertson will be the first to go. Saying that I'm not sure what a team would be willing to give up for him this year. He could push a team over the top though.

But my question is, with him gone, what does the line up look like? It may give you an idea of what to trade for once you pull him out and determine which limited trading partners are out there.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
I'm guessing the Peterborough was going all in last year and may be in sell off mode should we have a season. Obviously, Robertson will be the first to go. Saying that I'm not sure what a team would be willing to give up for him this year. He could push a team over the top though.

But my question is, with him gone, what does the line up look like? It may give you an idea of what to trade for once you pull him out and determine which limited trading partners are out there.

Almost impossible to predict this years lineup given all the graduating players... Petes will have more rookies in the lineup on a daily basis than just about any team in the league I think.

As for a Robertson trade, you take whatever good young player you can get - regardless of position... along with a couple second round picks.

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
Hey Petes Fans !
Peterborough County is going into the Red Zone-y’all stay safe y’ hear?
I am just going to stay home -

ChaiTiefling

Aug 29, 2006
Manchester, UK
Reactions: foghorn

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Mason McTavish is expected to leave Switzerland on Friday and join Canada's under 18 squad to prepare for the WJC18 in Texas.

For Olten, he scored 9 goals and 2 assists over 13 regular season games as well as 2 goals and 5 assists over 4 playoff games.

I'm excited to see what he can do at the WJC18.

Reactions: Hockey Stick

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
Mason McTavish is expected to leave Switzerland on Friday and join Canada's under 18 squad to prepare for the WJC18 in Texas.

For Olten, he scored 9 goals and 2 assists over 13 regular season games as well as 2 goals and 5 assists over 4 playoff games.

I'm excited to see what he can do at the WJC18.
I saw some of his Swiss league highlights and man, he looked like he fit right in! He should have a good showing at the WJC18!!

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I saw some of his Swiss league highlights and man, he looked like he fit right in! He should have a good showing at the WJC18!!

I agree. He looked good. Took two dumb penalties in the playoffs but other than that he was impressive. Was trusted by the Coaches, got lots of icetime and played in all situations. Very good poise with the puck but was particularly good as a net front presence. Even at even strength he was always sneaking around the blue paint. His ratio of shots from the slot is really good.

Thank you Brennan and Mason! - News - EHCO

Official announcement from Olten out now.

Snipes 29

Dec 1, 2013
NICE OF OHL to keep everyone informed with up coming draft? ls there a season or not? brutal lack of respect for the fans? Shameful Mr. BRANCH

ChaiTiefling

Aug 29, 2006
Manchester, UK
Kirk finishes with 21G 11A in 12 games, Steeldogs go undefeated and win the NIHL Spring Cup. EIHL Series begins next weekend where he'll play for Sheffield Steelers until the OHL opens back up, if it does at all.

Reactions: Ptbomillsy619
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad