Peterborough Petes 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptbomillsy619

Dec 17, 2017
I was a big believer in see how this year goes before extension. Let’s see if this gives him the confidence to go all in this trade deadline if he can take us far this season he has the pieces to secure himself another extension in his next contract year after what this draft class has shown so far

MoWanchuk1

Feb 18, 2017
I was a big believer in see how this year goes before extension. Let’s see if this gives him the confidence to go all in this trade deadline if he can take us far this season he has the pieces to secure himself another extension in his next contract year after what this draft class has shown so far
Trouble with that is a GM in their last year will empty the cupboards totally leaving nothing at all to move forward with nothing to lose. Big risk guess they didn’t want to take

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
Good luck to Denault -I really liked his style of play.

I am picking Chisholm for the Teddy Bear goal because he will probably want to play the best game of his life to show Dale Hunter

NorthernVoice

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys from the bay what can you tell me about Denault
Very hard worker, good penalty killer, finishes his checks, never got a chance to play much in an offensive role here but was valuable in a defensive role. By all accounts a good guy.

Passed by this year by unexpected emergence of rookies Tucker Robertson and Keegan McMullen, as well addition of first rounders McTavish and Avon, plus the trades for 2 OA dmen has pushed John Parker-Jones to forward to play a similar big body forechecking role. Only so many forward spots to go around and he's been a healthy scratch of late.

Best case scenario is maybe similar to what Nick Isaacson did last year after being traded by Petes - he didn't get much of an offensive role here but has shown a bit more in Mississauga and earned himself an OA spot there.

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
I'll take third period TV time out... I kid I kid. I'll go off the board and say Liam Kirk scores the teddy goal.

Looking forward to an exciting game tonight. Teddy Toss night is a great hockey community tradition that puts smiles on a lot of kids faces.

Reactions: WillardJFredricks

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
should be a tough checking game vs london on the big guns so im going with maxwell grondin to make the bears fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad