Confirmed with Link: Peter Holland traded to Chicago

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Raddysh is decent. Not the one I would prefer (AHEM...Tampa...) but he's good.

Honestly, getting a prospect back for Holland is a lot better than I thought (a pick)

Reactions: haveandare and RGY

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Hmm

Holland is like one of the only good AAAA players Hartford actually had.

But I’ll take a free prospect I guess

Matz03

May 5, 2015
Boulder, CO
Decent move for Hartford in the long term, get a needed righty D on an ELC, at worst it's a depth move while losing Holland, a ufa this summer.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Lmao I cant believe Chicago gave up anything of value for Holland. Career AHLer. He is a terrible skater with terrible reactions for the NHL.

But seriously, this move was made in anticipation of adding his brother Taylor was when we deal Zucc down there ;)

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Wrong Raddysh! Still a good trade. Traded someone they picked up for nothing and who was a UFA in a few months for a prospect.

Good AHL numbers. Lotto ticket.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Hmm

Holland is like one of the only good AAAA players Hartford actually had.

But I’ll take a free prospect I guess

I mean, at this point Hartford this season is f***ed beyond repair. I'd worry about the ramifications of trading a solid vet down there usually especially after Schneider being traded but the season's already down the tubes and spiraling. They'll restock veteran AHL'ers who could produce in free agency and maybe start over with a new coaching staff next season.

I'll take a youngster who has a possible, even if it's small, shot at the NHL for an AHL vet. Also helps Hartford in that he's a righty shooting D; something they've lacked all season.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Not bad.
This makes Hartfords offense even worse then it already is
I posted about this in the main board thread

We might be clearing room at forward in the AHL to make room for a young forward prospect at the TDL? I might be reading too into this

Raddysh is ok, bonus points for being a RHD. Most likely a career AHLer but has a little NHL potential as a bottom pairing guy

Reactions: Rangers743

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad