GDT: Peter Chiarelli Media Availability

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
LOL at that blank, sad stare on his face after congratulating Hall for winning the Hart.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
didn't watch.
did anyone ask him about how it feels to have traded a Hart winner for pennies on the dollar?

don't remember him being a hart winner two years ago.
you could say Hall would never have won it if he was not traded. he needed the trade to help make him realize he had to grow up.

as for lucic. disappointed he wants out. I really think he'll have a bounce back year.
do you guys think it is likely the fact the spouse hates it here?

Reactions: CornKicker

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I don't think he appreciated the Hall question.

f*** him if he doesn't want to be asked that, he is lucky he is not in the Montreal or Toronto markets because he would be grilled hotter than a BBQ hamburger on this point by their media.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Lucic wanting out confirmed is great. Not so great for Chia I guess, but get that bum out of here.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Name one person who looks good in a goatee. :P

upload_2018-6-21_11-23-56.png

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
Lucic wanting out confirmed is great. Not so great for Chia I guess, but get that bum out of here.

Not sure how that's great... now we'll end up retaining a huge amount with trading him, amounting to more dead cap space. Pretty soon we'll be able to sign a pretty decent player with all of that dead cap space accruing.

Reactions: Raoul Duke

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Can't stand this idiot reduces are cap space even more next 2 years , when Gryba's contract has no effect on cap for one more season . Worst GM in league ainec

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Staufffer must be having a hell of a hard time deciding which way he's going to spin this at noon.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
he doesn't want to comment on "negotiations"... is that what you call writing a blank check PC?

Did he diss Matheson there. Sounded like he muttered something like "jesus Matheson I'm not going to talk contract negotiation" Reply was sarcastic. I get that Matheson shouldn't ask but offputting to see Chia direct frustration at others. One would think he's at least humble. but not that either I guess.

If this was the Premiership they would have drilled Chia a new ahole asking if he watched the MVP awards. I only watched half, guess that wasn't there.

Not even a sarcastic "Taylor Hall says hi"

Small things would make me happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad