Confirmed with Link: Peter Chiarelli [Gregor: Presser Tomorrow? Ward: Staffing Update Come Morning]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Honestly, everytime I think of Lowe and MacT, I think the Oilers could use them in their prime.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I am happy that Lowe is out as POHO. Him being there was a shield for MacT, who I think is a bigger problem.

That being said, I am good with him staying involved on the business side with the team. He has given a lot to this franchise.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Jason Gregor said:
UPDATED...

The changes will also impact the business side. I can confirm that President and COO of the Oilers Entertainment Group, Patrick Laforge will be moving on. No word on how his replacement will be.

I suspect that all this will be announced Today on Oilers Now. Thats usually how the timing unfolds with this team.

Is Lowe taking over Laforges job? PR isnt exactly Lowes strong suit.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
As am I. I feel the leagues GM's had no respect for the OBC so it needs to be changed.

I have it on good authority that they don't. Record aside, this alone should be grounds for Lowe and MacT's dismissal. How are you supposed to make good deals if your negotiation partner has zero respect for your abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad