Pesce slewfoot

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Was there anything between these two prior to this that would cause Pesce to do that? Lucky for Fabbri too that he’s fine, as he’s already had multiple injuries in his young career

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
That someone deliberately tried to end someone's career? No, it's not. If you tolerate this kind of stupidity and idiocy, you're just inviting more of it. This is the kind of deliberate situation that this moron needs to pay heavily for as a deterrent. He gets two or three games for that, it makes it OK for others to do it because they know they can potentially end someone's career but only get a few games.
Yeah unfortunately there's absolutely zero alternatives between tolerating slewfoots and saying a player should be given a lifetime ban for one instance.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
I'm a little distracted by how easily his stick broke. Those things are expensive and it couldn't even handle a tap on the ice.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Not sure if he got frustrated or just had a major brain fart...but very bad move by our boy Pesce. That said, he has 0 history of "dirty plays" like this, so DoPS hearing and probably a fine?

Reactions: Tryamw

Ryan52

Jun 20, 2009
Brampton, Ontario
im worried the nhl is going to disappoint me again considering ovi only got a fine. both of them should be suspensions without hesitation

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I still don't get how $5000 is the maximum fine levied upon a player.

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
This was one of the more blatant attempts to injure an opponent recently. You can argue some hits that accidentally crossed the line but this is as blatant as it gets. Only a fine?

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad