Pesce slewfoot

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Pretty ugly. Should be 3 or 4 games. You're basically allowed to punch people in the face in this game, why not just do that instead of putting a guys entire season at risk.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I mean that's the slewfootiest slewfoot that I've probably seen in my life and he's probably looking at a couple of games so yeah I'd say this warrants a thread.
It was ugly, but Fabbri didn’t get hurt and Pesce has no history. I’m not so sure he’ll get suspended.

Reactions: SilverBlitzon

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
He clearly had a wedgie and was trying to subtly unbunch it

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
This is an impression of today’s oversensitive, reactionary culture, right?

That someone deliberately tried to end someone's career? No, it's not. If you tolerate this kind of stupidity and idiocy, you're just inviting more of it. This is the kind of deliberate situation that this moron needs to pay heavily for as a deterrent. He gets two or three games for that, it makes it OK for others to do it because they know they can potentially end someone's career but only get a few games.

Why is it only a big problem AFTER someone gets hurt? Stop this s-it before someone DOES get hurt is what DPS should be doing more of.

What makes this different is how deliberate it was. No way in hell you can argue it. It's like if you want to show someone what a Slewfoot is, show them this video, get out a stick and clearly point out how it works.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
That should be minimum 3 games, clear intent with no room for interpretation. Could have easily put a guy out on a stretcher

Reactions: Luc Labelle

robes1

Jul 22, 2015
First thing that came to mind when I saw this thread title

1_cvQ7j4OX8Or6i2d7sihUSA.0.0.0.jpeg

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
Damn that’s bad. But how can anyone be suspended after the OV nut strike?

Green

Nov 13, 2019
don't these people know there are like 10 cameras zoomed on each player on the ice, not sure what goes on inside their brains

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad