Pre-Game Talk: Perhaps it is time to begin this discussion - Rangers @ Isles 4/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callahan4C

Aug 27, 2011
This is a prime example of why you don't schedule weddings in the middle of a hockey season :laugh: . Congrats man.

Haha I just got engaged and I told my gf listen no weddings from oct to June you have in between lol no exceptions so im good haha.... Haven't been on here in a while but big game for the boys LGR!!

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
I love that the rivalry is back

I always thought we had a better rivalry with the Islanders than the Devils.

WeWillWinTonight

Apr 2, 2008
NY
I bought my tickets back in January for $60 a piece on stub hub back in January. They're now going for $300 a ticket on stub hub.

Same I paid 250 for a pair in 100s this morning on stub hub same sec is 1400 for pair.

I can't believe people are paying this much for the game

NYR2007

Sponsor
Jul 7, 2009
New York
rangers better come out and set the tone.... biggest reason we are in this postion is because the rangers come out and try to match the other teams level of play....

Last season rangers came out playing there style and wouldn't stop regardless of VS team

MAYO

Dec 29, 2008
MONTREAL
I was going to drive down to catch this game but the wife compared the price of the tickets to a vacation down south, I guess the fact that she's out shopping for a new bikini means I lost this debate:shakehead

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I haven't been this excited for a Rangers game in a long time. Win or lose, I'm looking forward to the fireworks. Bring back the Rangers/Islanders rivalry please.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland

That was 15 years ago? Getting old sucks. :laugh:

Like others, I'm thrilled that the rivalry is reemerging. For our younger guys, you'll soon learn that NOTHING is better than Rangers-Islanders when both teams are competitive.

Wolfy*

A goalie fight would be great, but if Hank gets injured we're toast.

How about a coach fight instead, c'mon Torts! :D

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
For some of us old timers nothing beats a regular season game where both the Rangers and Isles want it. Even if it doesn't mean that much because both are pretty much assured of the playoffs. Hope they meet in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino