Pre-Game Talk: Perhaps it is time to begin this discussion - Rangers @ Isles 4/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This is gonna be a long, long, brutal game. Think pretty much anything against Montreal recently, that's how I see this one going.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Huge game. If we win, we tie them in points and still have a game in hand. If we lose, they have a game in hand but go 4 points up on us.

We need everyone playing their A game. Hank has to be in god mode, Nash has to dominate, Stepan needs to do exactly what he's been doing, Richards needs to try and do an impression of last year's Richards. Need solid D.

The Islanders are playing very confident hockey right now, they're on fire.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Gonna be there.

I want the Mausoleum to be filled with Let's Go Rangers chants in the foxwoods final 5.

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
So pumped for this game I wish it was tomorrow night instead.

Any predictions on the first fight? Asham vs Boulton? Hank vs Nabokov? :)

LGR

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Need intensity right out of the gate. Get the first goal and don't stop rolling.

Crucial 2 points here.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Can't believe I'm missing this one. The DVR is my only friend, anyway.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Looking forward to this one! I knew the Jets were going to win tonight and I know the Rangers are going to beat the Isles! LGR! :handclap:

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Literally the biggest game of the season. All cliches apply. Gut-check time. Have to stick with the gameplan. Have to battle hard, have a good start. All cliches.

:scared: :scared: never would have thought this game would be so meaningful.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
The Islanders have been playing well lately, and no way is their recent record a fluke.
No game relies more on team effort than hockey, so Rangers have to come out hard and back each other up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad