Pre-Game Talk: Perhaps it is time to begin this discussion - Rangers @ Isles 4/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Blob*

Im getting such a horrible feeling from this game and I rarely get that type of feeling. ugh

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
To be fair, I think Capuano would beat Torts in a fight

Guy looks like a hobo, he probably fights like a hobo (and them hobos know how to fight)

lol, fred flinstone was prob a good fighter back in the neolithic era, so cappy prob is a better fighter than he is a coach........i think us at the isles board are underestimating torts' temper though:D

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
lol, fred flinstone was prob a good fighter back in the neolithic era, so cappy prob is a better fighter than he is a coach........i think us at the isles board are underestimating torts' temper though:D
True true. But Torts is challenging the likes of Larry Brooks to a fight. I'd give Torts the advantage if he was at a bus stop, but everywhere else? All Capuano

Rangers79

Aug 10, 2012
New Jersey
I'll be missing the game so I honestly hope i miss an amazing game. I hope the Rangers play amazing and you all get to see it. I usually miss good games so expect some good stuff going down for the Rangers

Kershaw

#CappyForCoach

He would be perfect for us, since we essentially play stone age hockey, as described by Zuccarello's head coach overseas.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
At least Parenteau is long gone. It seemed everytime I looked, that guy was in on a scoring play against the Rangers.

Yeah, I know, someone will tell me how awful a hockey player he is, LOL. My intent is not to debate Parenteau, just saying he was dangerous with NYI.

Last edited:

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
At least Parenteau is long gone. It seemed everytime I looked, that guy was in on a scoring play against the Rangers.

Yeah, I know, someone will tell me awful a hockey player he is, LOL. My intent is not to debate Parenteau, just saying he was dangerous with NYI.

He's just a Ranger killer. I think everyone here is happy he is gone from the Eastern Conference lol.

We need a big first period. Can't be unprepared for this game, no waiting until the third period to get it together.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
For those of us that are on here circling around and jabbing at every notion around town... it's such a rarity to just post

"LGR!" in a pregame thread or before the puck drops.

Dec 13, 2010
Too superstitious to get into this game. Going with my cousin and a bunch of guys from his office. He's an Islanders fan, literally no idea what the rest of the group is going to look like. Hope I'm not the only Rangers fan in our group though!

Should be a great one. Great atmosphere, lot at stake, big time game. Probably the most meaningful Rangers/Islanders game in many many years

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I'm getting married tonight, so of course this game turns out to be the most epic vs. the Isles in years. They boys have done pretty well when I couldn't watch this year though so hoping that's a good omen. LGR!

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
Boyle on the 2nd line. AWESOME. :help:

“@AGrossRecord: #NYR practice lines: Nash-Stepan-Callahan (same), Clowe-Richards-Boyle, Hagelin-Brassard-Zuccarello, Pyatt-Powe-Asham (same).â€

Love the Hagelin line! Assuming they will get as much ice time as the 2nd, depending on the development of the game.

GrizMint

Feb 17, 2010
Can't wait to see if Nash comes with extra energy tonight and really matches whatever Tavares does.

Cally, Nash, Del Zotto, 3-2 Rangers with the game dominated by Hank.

Lets Go Rangers!!!

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
I bought my tickets back in January for $60 a piece on stub hub back in January. They're now going for $300 a ticket on stub hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille