Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Wings| Win | Good ole fashioned beating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Good for the new guy to get his first as a Pen, he looked good this game, liked how he planted himself in front of the goal a number of times too as an effective screen.

Was watching the Det stream of this and was enjoying the commentary a good bit by the end, they were having some fun with it down the stretch, was pretty amusing.

Sent it off to the team back in the studio with this gem, "and penguins fans who apparently rip legs of spiders chanting for a twelfth goal." :laugh:

Rakell has looked very good in all his games. Hopefully he keeps it up. Reminds me of him in the 16-17 run.

Reactions: Peat

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Blue had a heck of a game...

BriskFirmAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Penguins didn't play that good a game. Still the same issues with puck management in their own end

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Great game. Detroit isn't a measuring bar but still good to get back into the flow after that Rangers game. Keep that second line together, and watch out once Rust and Rakell get hot. I love what Rakell does all over the ice to help. He's not a Kapanen or even a Neal, both of whom were largely products of the work of other players on the ice. He works the puck and goes to the net. You couldn't ask for better indicators that this line is going to steamroll once they get going. He hits, too. All of the sudden line 2 seems to not be a concern anymore.

Very good to see everybody get in on the goals. I'm a little worried we are going to burn Jarry out before the playoffs.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Jesus Christ this is laughable at this point. Guess who didn't get to watch the game today?

Pens, if you don't want me to follow your games, just say so.

Glad to see the Pens exploded offensively, it's just too bad I have to resort to boxscore watching in order for it to happen.
As soon as I started watching, Detroit quickly scored two.

The Yinzer Gods are ashamed to have me in the fanbase.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Penguins didn't play that good a game. Still the same issues with puck management in their own end
I was just about to say this and burst everyone’s bubble but you beat me to it lol…I only saw about half this game but the half I saw, the Pens D was still atrocious and we were lucky to avoid easy goals by Detroit…if we look like this against NYR, we’ll definitely lose…I’ve not been happy with our structure for awhile now…they’re not going to win PO games this way

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Jesus Christ this is laughable at this point. Guess who didn't get to watch the game today?

Pens, if you don't want me to follow your games, just say so.

Glad to see the Pens exploded offensively, it's just too bad I have to resort to boxscore watching in order for it to happen.

We need a sad face emoji for posts like this.

I didn't see much of @Andy99 either, bet he was down the park the whole time...

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We need a sad face emoji for posts like this.

I didn't see much of @Andy99 either, bet he was down the park the whole time...

I was at the park for the first half of the game…started watching late in the second period and got two phone calls so I couldnt post…lucky because I was not sanguine as most of you guys…nice stat padding but I’d rather have them play actual defense. You know, something you have to do to win PO games

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
That was fun. Love to see the stat padding and some secondary scoring. Not sure what you can take from that beyond tonight except the Wings really suck and they sucked even more coming off of B2B.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
That was fun.

Great to see Rust back with Malkin. Looks like Rakell had 2 goals, as he tipped Malkin's so-called hatty goal though eh?

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
4 points for old Blue,..and second star…good game for him
Yah but I'm pretty sure that 4th point is coming back. Assists were Clearly Marino and Zohorna to Rakell. But for some reason Blueger got the assist instead of Zo. Guessing the 63/53 got mixed up by the score keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad