Pre-Game Talk: Pens vs Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Beau can't get a break. Hopefully he returns sooner rather than later.

Tonight is a guarantee Farnham gets his ass handed to him by Chris Neil. Ottawa is a big physical team with speed. The team will have their hands full tonight. Anderson or Hammond will most likely be stellar. Mark Stone or Mika Zibanejad will match up against 87.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Maybe--and this is kind of off the wall, so stick with me on this one--the coaching staff is responsible for making sure the team is prepared and giving it their utmost effort night in and night out. :laugh:

It's the coach's responsibility that the team is focused and prepared to play. MJ doesn't even go into the locker room apparently.

If getting blown out tonight means MJ gets sacked, let's hope Ottawa lights us up tonight.

Seriously. The team on the ice is a reflection on the coach.

They had no problem playing for him the first few months last seasons. Then injuries struck and the other guys stopped putting in effort.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Once the scouting report on the Penguins was in, and it took 20-25 games to figure them out, this team was done. We have yet to readjust to the league, and that's on the coaching staff.

Penguinsyay

Jul 20, 2007
Somehow not surprised by Beau injury, must be very frustrating for him. Hopefully it is just for a game or two.

Penguinsyay

Jul 20, 2007
They'll have a good game just to screw the fans over in the long term by delaying the firing of HCMJ.

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
They'll have a good game just to screw the fans over in the long term by delaying the firing of HCMJ.

No ****. This seriously happened so many times with DB, I'd think "hey, maybe we're finally to the point where they say enough is enough"... nope, 7-2 Pens win and all is right in the world again. :shakehead

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I've never been one to actively root for losses from my favorite team and always thought it was garbage when people did that but I think the sooner this coaching staff is replaced the better off the team will be. A loss is not the worst thing that could happen.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I've never been one to actively root for losses from my favorite team and always thought it was garbage when people did that but I think the sooner this coaching staff is replaced the better off the team will be. A loss is not the worst thing that could happen.

Kunitz and Scuderi having multi point games in a win would be the worst. :popcorn:

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have no faith in the org anymore... The Bennet Injury is going to end up being something minor that they will keep him out long enough to get Duper back or something... it cant be a coincidence that he played so well and finished the game out there with no noticeable issues, then suddenly gameday he has a mystery injury that is keeping him out... its like with Despres... he is a threat to vets they like.... he will be dealt for peanuts and we will regret it....

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
I have no faith in the org anymore... The Bennet Injury is going to end up being something minor that they will keep him out long enough to get Duper back or something... it cant be a coincidence that he played so well and finished the game out there with no noticeable issues, then suddenly gameday he has a mystery injury that is keeping him out... its like with Despres... he is a threat to vets they like.... he will be dealt for peanuts and we will regret it....

The conspiracy stuff has gone way too far, and what you said doesn't even make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad