Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Sabres| Shoot out loss | Defense? We dont need to play defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
How our defensive play makes me feel:

giphy.gif

Lucky to get this one into overtime, we had some pretty brutal defensive zone coverage, if you can even call it coverage. PP came up big for a change. Back to back games so you cant complain too much. Sabres are a team we cant be losing points to though. Ugly shootout loss to top it off.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
- Buffalo Tender Ripped it to DeSmith’s glove side for 4 goals tonight, 2 in Shootout. Yikes
- That defense is still an adventure
+ Rakell looked great in the overtime he was out there for, almost ended it. Almost…
+ I guess we got 1pt out of this, which is still good, 3 out of 4 - A Gurglesons type of +/-.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Got a point in a game that they weren’t exactly inspired in. Probably would have won if Jarry was in, not that CDS was a disaster or anything. Whatever.

Wish the team didn’t go to extra time so much though, 10 OT/SO losses is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Deserved L. Got to be better than that. What can you say though.

Back to backs and shootouts aren’t a thing in the playoffs. But those awful stretches of 5v5 play aren’t a good sign.

I will chalk it up to being tired because of how awesome they looked last night. But that was a tough watch.

Crosby is still a god though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad