GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafan11

Feb 13, 2010
CJ just confirmed Matthews was not on the team bus . He’s officially out tonight

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Perfect game for leaf fans. This is all on marner now. Either win us this game yourself or your traded. He thinks he is matthews level so lets see him dominate this game.

Matthews won us game 2. Marner or nylander should win us game 5.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Under rated comment. Show some guts, play hard, play like you give a damn, respect the jersey, respect your teammates, respect the organization, the city and the fan base.
It's already too late for that. Just like game 3 in Florida last year. The f***ing series was lost in game 3 in one of the most gutless performances I've ever seen. Just like the game on Saturday. Do you know the odds of coming back from being down 3-1? That was the game to show up and show some guts. But Matty had to go because his tumtum hurt.

It's f***ing over and these guys full on no-showed again when it mattered most. Did we even get a quality scoring chance apart from Mitch doing his once every couple of games thing?

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
vs florida last year it was matthews
vs tampa it wqs nylander

you will always have someone to blame
Not if they win. Sorry, many Leafs fans have seen enough of this core and want change. I have a feeling they will get some this summer.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Here's the annoying thing with this team. I personally want to lose and make some major changes this off season. This model hasn't worked.

Matthews out? Team outright sucking? Elimination game? They're probably going to play possessed and win convincingly tonight. Then squeak out a win in game 6 (that they don't deserve) and then absolutely shit the bed in game 7.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Perfect game for leaf fans. This is all on marner now. Either win us this game yourself or your traded. He thinks he is matthews level so lets see him dominate this game.

Matthews won us game 2. Marner or nylander should win us game 5.

oh boy, you're in for a huge disappointment if you're pinning all your hopes on marner.

hopefully nylander can score a goal, lets see.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I passed an entire toilet full of blood about ten years ago. Before that, for about a week I had to piss every 11 minutes (or so it felt like). I thought I was a goner (or perhaps a gonorhea). Luckily, it turned out to be nothing; the docs said possible kidney stones.
First time it happened to me I was in Florida for a marathon, and at the hotel after the race I basically pissed out a stream of pure blood. My first reaction was complete fear, but I also didn't stop urinating because...who stops mid flow? I remember standing there just staring while I was taking a leak immediately grabbing my phone to search the symptoms of bladder cancer. A few weeks later I went to a urologist and the guy basically laughed me out of the room and said it happens all the time and almost always is a symptom of nothing.

Reactions: Mr_Fun

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
I think undeniably true that Leaf fans crave wins more than the players do.

Look at us. We're animals. We will fight and cuss each other out and we're doing it for free. In fact, we pay exorbitant subscription costs to participate.

These guys have put on an embarrassing performance and some really pitiful effort levels. They believe themselves victims.

We deserve better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad