Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Preds| Win | And back to your regularly scheduled TDL Viewing

We’re going to:

• Trade for Miller

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Trade for Boeser

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Waive another bottom 6 player

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It was entertaining hockey for sure game, but I want them to at least try to get past the 1rst round of the playoffs. I kind of doubt that happens without trades. Not a promise with trades either..
Just making the playoffs is an incredible feat. We shouldn't be so angry if it doesn't last as long.

The ignore button is free :sarcasm:
I am incredibly offended.

Reactions: Jobeycool

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Now that we got that pesky game out of the way, we can go back to talking about the trade deadline. Cause that’s the importanter thing.

Zucker, the hero we don’t deserve. Boeser doesn’t have half the heart he does.

jason-zucker-goal.gif
My main takeaway from this game is I wish Zucker nothing but good things for the rest of his life.

Zucker goals are happy goals.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
You find that acceptable for the role he plays?
Let’s not get into it, he’s definitely had a down season compared to his last three, but he’s always been streaky. It’s just that you said something like he’s fallen off the most of any player in recent memory.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I am glad that Sid and Rakell had an inspiring game, thats great, if we get consistent good games from Sid and Geno, plus fourthe line and play like Jarry, we should be OK, good for making play offs not much more

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I think Calgary should sign Gaudreau, wear #13. Just so my mate @Zirakzigil can get more usage of his jersey.

I never had his jersey, my flames jersey is blank. Been buying them on clearance for my nieces and nephews birthdays though. $40 isn’t a bad price for a jersey. Almost bought a Flames black flaming C one though. Wanted Backlund on it and they didn’t have any customs left. Just blanks.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
This team will do just enough to make the playoffs this season; and it's the worst possible scenario for any true fan of the franchise.
Pretty sure I can do the Pepsi Challenge "true fan" test, regardless of how little I know about hockey. I know this- we make it as WC 1 or 2 and win our first round series, it will be the greatest Penguins playoff upset in history. What "true fan" would not f***ing dig that?!?

Reactions: BusinessGoose

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
HF Pens: "The season's over. Sell for next year."

rambo-nothing.gif
I don’t want to downplay war, trauma, ptsd, etc… but watching this era of Pittsburgh Penguins Ice Hockey come to an end weaker than the stream of an 82 year old with an enlarged prostate has sometimes made me consider laying siege to a small PNW town

• Haha
Reactions: AuroraBorealis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad