Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Preds| Win | And back to your regularly scheduled TDL Viewing

We’re going to:

• Trade for Miller

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Trade for Boeser

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Waive another bottom 6 player

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
HF Pens: "The season's over. Sell for next year."

rambo-nothing.gif
Yeah this team still makes me emotional... its over when apathy has sunk in. I hope we battle our asses off and make the playoffs, even if we'll be heavy underdogs against one of the top seeds

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Why are you so pissy? Lol
This was easily the biggest test of the season and they delivered. I'm currently eating crow on even Ruhwedel and his stellar performance tonight. Just a fantastically coached and hard fought win. How do you gather I am pissy?

We are easily threepeating this year.

I frankly am offended anyone thinks I'm angry.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Winning on the road is a good thing. Take the points and go. Not a bad game and while the issues remain, Pens showed up ready to play. TDL and waivers tends to get folks attention and maybe the players sense everything is on the table. Hextall if nothing set the predicate that performance matters and under performers do not have a place at that table. Finally.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
This team will do just enough to make the playoffs this season; and it's the worst possible scenario for any true fan of the franchise.

The game summarizes this team perfectly. They go almost the entire game without scoring since they can only play one way. If the puck is going in on a given night, you get what you had last game against TB. But the majority of games, they get dominated for long stretches and somehow the top 2 lines + Jarry bail them out for points.

Sully screwed this team
I don't trust Hextall............ I don't like Hextall.........he should f off back to Philly (Robbie, that's for you)
Who knows what FSG wants out of this franchise. Don't trust them one iota.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Did anyone see Letang being a huge idiot again on the last faceoff of the game? Puck was won back and instead of going for it (and he coulda got there first) he just chases a Pred and starts cross checking them.

Kris's brain was in fine form tonight
Yeah I was wondering why Sid's clean faceoff win went to... no-one. I swear to God sometimes he just sees red and starts hitting things, which is preferable to his temporary blindness like on that turnover.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The team wins, and people are worried that Hextall will make a bad trade.

They lose, and they are complaining that Hextall isn't doing enough with trades to change the roster.

It's going to be warm and sunny tomorrow afternoon. A couple of posters here could use some sunlight and outdoors time. This is clearly a case of mass seasonal effective disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad