Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Preds| Win | And back to your regularly scheduled TDL Viewing

We’re going to:

• Trade for Miller

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Trade for Boeser

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Waive another bottom 6 player

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Thought they played well tonight.

Yeah Nashville ain't great - but bad teams play good hockey too. Don't see too many 0-82 teams out there.

McGinn with the total gamer move tonight. Sid and Geno were buzzing despite the scoresheet. Zucker, Guentzel, and Rust were kinda sus but whatever. Think Dumo and Petry looked pretty studly tonight. Not holding my breath but for all the friggin shit they get they deserve some love now and then. Letang with another stinker. Hopefully this streak of his ends.

Oh, and idc... +++ to Ruutta for that slash. I mean, it was weak, but genuine. I agree with Jay's take on that one. Next time sweep the leg if someone tags Geno, but otherwise in the regular season who gives a F.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Clutch goal Sid.

Letang with a total LeStro... to give Nashville the Lead.
Lazy Bryan drew a penalty, had PP2 generally looking better than PP1, and ended the game. Zuck with a clutch goal as well.

Jarry is really good.

Also, please tell me the plan is to scratch Carter when the playoffs roll around.

DOC is clearly the best internal 3C option. And is rewarding the Guerin fro guy (Jmelm???)'s faith

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thought they played well tonight.

Yeah Nashville ain't great - but bad teams play good hockey too. Don't see too many 0-82 teams out there.

McGinn with the total gamer move tonight. Sid and Geno were buzzing despite the scoresheet. Zucker, Guentzel, and Rust were kinda sus but whatever. Think Dumo and Petry looked pretty studly tonight. Not holding my breath but for all the friggin shit they get they deserve some love now and then. Letang with another stinker. Hopefully this streak of his ends.

Oh, and idc... +++ to Ruutta for that slash. I mean, it was weak, but genuine. I agree with Jay's take on that one. Next time sweep the leg if someone tags Geno, but otherwise in the regular season who gives a F.

He's got something to tell the grandkids, I got to knock down Evgeni Malkin that one time.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I never had his jersey, my flames jersey is blank. Been buying them on clearance for my nieces and nephews birthdays though. $40 isn’t a bad price for a jersey. Almost bought a Flames black flaming C one though. Wanted Backlund on it and they didn’t have any customs left. Just blanks.
Trevor Kidd 37 mate.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
I don’t want to downplay war, trauma, ptsd, etc… but watching this era of Pittsburgh Penguins Ice Hockey come to an end weaker than the stream of an 82 year old with an enlarged prostate has sometimes made me consider laying siege to a small PNW town
Please keep your violence and your bladder east of the Cascades. Thank you.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
He's got something to tell the grandkids, I got to knock down Evgeni Malkin that one time.

Like that asshole in Boston who kneed him.

I seriously don't subscribe to the goon prevents * theory...but I also don't appreciate anyone laying 4th liner hits on the legends. Ruutta gained some points on that one with me. I've seen plenty of Pens players turtle or look the other way in years past but that was an immediate, genuine attack. The hit wasn't bad so I guess it didn't merit anything serious but a slash was pretty good. The fake fights that go nowhere are lame.

Reactions: Ugene Magic

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
Blues/Preds, we beat 2 teams trying to get a high draft pick.

Happy to get 2 more points though! Good for team confidence. Felt bad for McGinn...I don't think I have seen a player on waivers play. So odd.

I really hope Hextall has some real meaty fixes on the plate, as per the rumors, and not periphery stuff.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Needed this one, glad we stayed with it and got a couple nice bounces. Going to be a big Challenge on Thursday night. Tampa is going to be pretty ticked off and they'll have Vasi most likely in that.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Now there’s a wanker. He used to get his truck stolen regularly after a bad game. Used to make me laugh.
CupXZRp.gif

You can keep him...

• Haha
Reactions: Zirakzigil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad